The Student Room Group

Bio unit 6b

do i need to revise whole bio unit,1,2,4,5 for unit 6b as i saw questions that requires knowledge from these units
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by AREFINON
do i need to revise whole bio unit,1,2,4,5 for unit 6b as i saw questions that requires knowledge from these units

Moved this to the Biology forum for you :h:
Original post by AREFINON

Questions from the previous topics can come up, but instead of revising the previous topics your time would be better spent practising part papers, or revising the set topics which could come up. You should be told some information 1 week before your exam on the potential topics which you could be examined on. You will most likely to be asked to apply your knowledge of those topics to unfamiliar situations. Also, if statistical tests come up you should be familiar with those, since they can be easy marks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending