The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What are you even saying/asking OP?

You've lost your virginity or are you wanting to? And what about him being white?
Reply 121
This thread makes me laugh. Muslim virgin girls aren't that hard to find.
Original post by bob5124
The sheep is more likely to be the person who thinks sex is shameful because an ancient text says so, and because she thinks big brother in the sky is sitting on the edge of the bed watching the penis slide in and out as he stares in disgust with a disproving look on his face, taking notes so that no important details of the great sin are missed, whilst doing absolutely nothing to intervene. Maybe it's his fetish.

:banghead:
interracial
Vaginity :facepalm:
Original post by SophiaRH
I'm a Pakistani girl and I'm curious if any other Pakistani girls have lost their vaginity or had sex before marriage? If so what ethnicity was the guy as I thinking about this with a white guy and if it happens more with Asian or white guys.

In Islam it is haram to have sex before marriage
But if you're not Muslim this is irrelevant
The race of the partner is also irrelevant
I don't know a great deal of Muslim girls that lose their virginity before marriage
As for Pakistani girls it depends on their religion. If they are not believers then I don't see why they wouldn't.
If you are thinking of losing your virginity maybe talk with close friends or seek advice from siblings. But like I said in Pakistani culture (in a community of Muslims) it is frowned upon as it is Zina. Again this is not relevant to you as I'm presuming you're not a Muslim.
Original post by hoorie
This thread makes me laugh. Muslim virgin girls aren't that hard to find.

I know right!! TSR makes us out to be all Shabnam's from Eastenders!!
Yeah go to a community that is simply an echo chamber that will chant "no sex, allah will dissaprove, you will burn".

Completely unbiased opinion there foo.mp3, thanks for that.
Don't waste it on some white guy who you're not even dating. I can tell you as a fact that losing your virginity as a female RARELY feels good the first few times. So if you're thinking about doing this because you're horny or sexually frustrated, it's a stupid idea. If you meet a guy who you love and trust, then he will be gentle with you and it won't hurt or be as uncomfortable. If you have sex with a random guy just because you're horny, he won't care if you're in pain and will probably just ram it in. It will not feel good.
Don't be stupid and maybe you should do a bit more research on sex if you seriously think it's going to feel great the first time and that it will solve all of your sexual frustrations.
may allah strike you down
Original post by neal95
may allah strike you down

Original post by Drummerz

#beg
Original post by neal95
#beg

riiight
Original post by Drummerz
riiight

behave
Reply 134
Original post by Anonymous
Don't waste it on some white guy who you're not even dating. I can tell you as a fact that losing your virginity as a female RARELY feels good the first few times. So if you're thinking about doing this because you're horny or sexually frustrated, it's a stupid idea. If you meet a guy who you love and trust, then he will be gentle with you and it won't hurt or be as uncomfortable. If you have sex with a random guy just because you're horny, he won't care if you're in pain and will probably just ram it in. It will not feel good.
Don't be stupid and maybe you should do a bit more research on sex if you seriously think it's going to feel great the first time and that it will solve all of your sexual frustrations.

Lol, it does suck first time. But good to get it out of the way !

Posted from TSR Mobile
find it funny how everyone laughs at the word 'vaginity' before answering OP's question.
Original post by SophiaRH
I'm a Pakistani girl and I'm curious if any other Pakistani girls have lost their vaginity or had sex before marriage? If so what ethnicity was the guy as I thinking about this with a white guy and if it happens more with Asian or white guys.

My mum said she did
It's fine so long as you avoid the radicals
Reply 138
Original post by Serine Soul
'vaginity'

show bobs and vagene
I’m an American Pakistani, Muslim.Literally lost my virginity last night to my boyfriend that I love so much. He’s 18 I’m 17. I first thought I was never going to lose my virginity before marriage because I’ve said no to every other guy I’ve dated before. But it seemed to just have happened last night. He’s a light skin which means he’s black and white. I don’t know if I should feel guilty or not but I’m super shocked.
(edited 5 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending