The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AR_95
Also Ramsey Bolton is the best character to come out of GoT

Thought thoughts?

One of the most interesting characters, yeah. Can't wait for Jon to f*ck him up though.
Original post by AR_95
Also Ramsey Bolton is the best character to come out of GoT

Thought thoughts?

Good villain yeah. Personally think Joffrey was the better character.
Original post by LFC_RV
Casting couch, how fun

What's your favourite episode? I like the one with the Polish immigrant who just came to deliver some pizzas. xoxo
Original post by swirly
What's your favourite episode? I like the one with the Polish immigrant who just came to deliver some pizzas. xoxo

Overcompensating.

Still gay best friend x
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Good villain yeah. Personally think Joffrey was the better character.

Don't think so. He was a brat who didn't know what to do with his power. Ramsey on the other hand knows exactly what he's doing and has the potential to do a lot worse
Original post by AR_95
Don't think so. He was a brat who didn't know what to do with his power. Ramsey on the other hand knows exactly what he's doing and has the potential to do a lot worse

Agreed

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wish they released GoT as a binge-show like House of Cards, rather then weekly.

For me, having binged the first 3 seasons, then watched 4+5 live, and now 6.. it just works better when you can watch them so quickly.

I think its because of the fractured nature of the story, maybe only showing 10 minutes of progressions for each character each week.. It makes each single episode feel underwhelming for me, as very rarely do you actually get a lot happening. But when combined into a single 10 hour 'movie', or even in a few 3-4h sittings, it becomes amazing, as you really get into the progression of each story line.
Original post by AR_95

Agree.

Quality actor tbf - he's come a long way from being Simon in Misfits :biggrin:
Reply 2948
Original post by fallen_acorns
I wish they released GoT as a binge-show like House of Cards, rather then weekly.

For me, having binged the first 3 seasons, then watched 4+5 live, and now 6.. it just works better when you can watch them so quickly.

I think its because of the fractured nature of the story, maybe only showing 10 minutes of progressions for each character each week.. It makes each single episode feel underwhelming for me, as very rarely do you actually get a lot happening. But when combined into a single 10 hour 'movie', or even in a few 3-4h sittings, it becomes amazing, as you really get into the progression of each story line.

I binged 5 season in two weeks

I was binging so hard that I had dreams about it :rofl:
Original post by fallen_acorns

Had the same for The Walking Dead. Individual episodes seem slow but watching 3-5 in one go made it way more interesting.
Reply 2950
Original post by AR_95

Ramsay is much older tbf. But he's actually smart when it comes to tactics/fighting so makes him even worse.
Reply 2951
Yeah, Ramsey is going to do a mad one.

Just saw the latest episode, ending delighted me
Reply 2952
Euron will be worse than Ramsay tho.
This guy shows levels.
Reply 2953
Scenes when man like reek develops a thirst for vengeance and ****s everyone's **** up :rofl:
Original post by AR_95

He was a brat, but he was great at being a brat. Ramsey knows what he's doing? I don't think he stands much of a chance without his father. He also shooed away the key to the North.
Reply 2955
x

Fam, PS4 & FIFA?
I love GOT but there's too much to follow sometimes. I still have no idea who half the characters are or what they do
Original post by SA-1
Fam, PS4 & FIFA?

Are you guys that desperate for your second league title that you're coming to me?

Who plays in midfield?

Reply 2958
Are you guys that desperate for your second league title that you're coming to me?

Who plays in midfield?

Nah I reckon you'd be great for banter

Generally this is how it goes

Me Luke

@Dirtybit
@Rk2k14 --- @zKlown/@rEaR vIeW/@bammy jastard 27 --- @difeo

ANY ANY ANY ANY

ANY

Tbf I ain't played in a while so it's probably changed

Back it pls
Reply 2959
Original post by SA-1