The Student Room Group

Tag a user who you would like to interact with more on here!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
@nucdev I'm intrigued to know what he looks like :colondollar:

So am I!
Original post by Changing Skies
Thank you :h: you too! Always happy to chat.

No worries :h: Thanks!

Aw thats a nice gesture! Ill take you up on that if its ok?
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:

:eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue:

So am I!

:facepalm:
Original post by raman_17
tanks for telling me something I already knew :laugh:

yh @cupcakes87 @rajneetk @TheALevelStudent (kharku) @KaurNav @CleverSquirrel @nucdev @Boss_Rhythm are v. good peeps :biggrin:

plus
me, cupcakes and rhythm all support RCB!!!!! :u:

Aw Thankyou Raman! You're the best!:wink:
Reply 124
Original post by nucdev
:rofl3:
I'm sure @ZuluK would be turned on by the thought of you watching, though :facepalm:
:laugh:

Trust you to see that and feel the need to comment on it :mmm:

Firstly, no I wouldn't be turned on... :colonhash:
Secondly, when do I get to see you? :holmes:
Thirdly, stop hiding you body (I bet you look like Salman Khan) :heart:
Fourthly, face of Shahid Kapoor :h:
Fifthly, I look like Aishwarya Rai so our bache will be ****ing beautiful :u:

Spoiler

Reply 125
So am I!

Do you think if we keep asking he will show us? I bet he wears glasses? Which are hot!!!
Original post by ZuluK
Firstly, no I wouldn't be turned on... :colonhash:
Secondly, when do I get to see you? :holmes:
Thirdly, stop hiding you body (I bet you look like Salman Khan) :heart:
Fourthly, face of Shahid Kapoor :h:

Spoiler

Firstly, ba, ba, ba, BAKWAAAAAAS
Secondly, never :eviltongue:
Thirdly, BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! :rofl: No I don't.
Fourthly, Ditto....................Ditto. Ditto
Fifth, sure you do :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Do you think if we keep asking he will show us? I bet he wears glasses? Which are hot!!!

No I won't :u:

:unimpressed: How did you know I wear glasses? :curious:
:lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ZuluK

You have no idea how many times I've asked him -_- I was only able to see a pic when he was in primary school or something which he left as his dp for a short while.
Reply 128
Original post by nucdev
Firstly, ba, ba, ba, BAKWAAAAAAS
Secondly, never :eviltongue:
Thirdly, BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! :rofl: No I don't.
Fourthly, Ditto....................Ditto. Ditto
Fifth, sure you do :rolleyes:

Spoiler

No I won't :u:

:unimpressed: How did you know I wear glasses? :curious:
:lol:

Firstly, are you a sheep? :s-smilie:
Secondly, you'll give in... Trust me :colone:
Thirdly, who laughs like that? :colonhash:
Fourthly, you protest too much, John Abraham :teehee:
Fifth, ask anyone who has seen me :wink:

Spoiler

Yes you will! You can't resist my charm :wink:

You wear glasses, and you have short black hair :colondollar:
Original post by imaninja
You have no idea how many times I've asked him -_- I was only able to see a pic when he was in primary school or something which he left as his dp for a short while.

:u:
Yeah, but tbf YOU might be within a chance of meeting the real me at some point, so :tongue:

Short while? Pretty sure I left it up for nearly 2 weeks and I only meant to leave it there for an hour or so LMFAO
Reply 130

Ladies of TSR unite!!!!! We can get Nucdev to show us if we keep asking him!!!! Mwhahahahahahahaha nucdev will never be able to resist :colone:
Original post by ZuluK

damn..pics.
Reply 132
Original post by nucdev
Yeah, but tbf YOU might be within a chance of meeting the real me at some point, so :tongue:

Short while? Pretty sure I left it up for nearly 2 weeks and I only meant to leave it there for an hour or so LMFAO

:colonhash: Why are meeting up with her? And not me? I bet I live closer to you anyway! Sanjay Bhaskar :colonhash:
Reply 133
Original post by Angry Bird
damn..pics.

Not yet... Gotta keep the mystery going for a lil while longer :wink:
Original post by nucdev

I might be meeting you? I WILL be meeting you, don't care how awks it may be :colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
:colonhash: Why are meeting up with her? And not me? I bet I live closer to you anyway! Sanjay Bhaskar :colonhash:

I am the espeshal :u:
Reply 135
I might be meeting you? I WILL be meeting you, don't care how awks it may be :colonhash:

I am the espeshal :u:

Yeah we all know how espeshal you are... :colonhash:
So am I!

Original post by nucdev
:u:Yeah, but tbf YOU might be within a chance of meeting the real me at some point, so :tongue:Short while? Pretty sure I left it up for nearly 2 weeks and I only meant to leave it there for an hour or so LMFAO
Original post by ZuluK
Ladies of TSR unite!!!!! We can get Nucdev to show us if we keep asking him!!!! Mwhahahahahahahaha nucdev will never be able to resist :colone:

Can I just say, me and nucdev have a pact that I will be seeing him next. He has promised me so back off you thirsty sloots. :colone:
Original post by ZuluK
Firstly, are you a sheep? :s-smilie:
Secondly, you'll give in... Trust me :colone:
Thirdly, who laughs like that? :colonhash:
Fourthly, you protest too much, John Abraham :teehee:
Fifth, ask anyone who has seen me :wink:

Spoiler

Firstly, no, I'm mimicking SRK. Baaaaaaa :sheep:
Secondly, no I won't :u:
Third, me - I do. Take it or leave it :h:
Fourth, :facepalm2: believe that if it makes you happy :tongue:
Fifth, meh don't like Ash so :hand: :innocent:

Spoiler

Yes you will! You can't resist my charm :wink:

You wear glasses, and you have short black hair :colondollar:

I CAN resist. *nucdev starts booking his place in some far flung secluded hermitage/ashram in India away from all human contact*
:toofunny:

FML! :facepalm:

Original post by ZuluK

Because Ninja Rani iz the espeshal and deserves the privilege..... ahem.... punishment :ninja:

Good! :hugs:

Original post by Freudian Slit
Can I just say, me and nucdev have a pact that I will be seeing him next. He has promised me so back off you thirsty sloots. :colone:

Woah woah woah!! when did I agree to this?
Thought I told you "No Way!" with a pic of my hand as well :tongue:
Original post by nucdev
Firstly, no, I'm mimicking SRK. Baaaaaaa :sheep:
Secondly, no I won't :u:
Third, me - I do. Take it or leave it :h:
Fourth, :facepalm2: believe that if it makes you happy :tongue:
Fifth, meh don't like Ash so :hand: :innocent:

Spoiler

I CAN resist. *nucdev starts booking his place in some far flung secluded hermitage/ashram in India away from all human contact*
:toofunny:

FML! :facepalm:

Because Ninja Rani iz the espeshal and deserves the privilege..... ahem.... punishment :ninja:

Good! :hugs:

You said: Sure if you send me noods. :h:

Anyway I've still seen your hand so those three need to know I am best. :yes:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 139
Original post by Freudian Slit

Original post by nucdev

:rofl: loooooooooooooooool you just got told SLIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest