The Student Room Group

I'm a Muslim guy and I had a relationship with an Atheist girl. AMA.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Because why should my religion bother her? She was atheist and I didn't bring up Islam with her much. When she did bring up Islam, she brought it up in a positive light.

She didn't want to hurt your feelings.
Original post by noticemesenpai
How are you? :biggrin:

You have been noticed :wink:
And I'm Absolutely fab right now, I've got some mocks coming up before my real exams aaaaaand I'm panicking but other than that... its all good! How about you?
You have been noticed :wink:
And I'm Absolutely fab right now, I've got some mocks coming up before my real exams aaaaaand I'm panicking but other than that... its all good! How about you?

Hahhaha xD senpaaiii!

Hmm, I'm just trying to finish off a 3,000 word essay, it's due in tomorrow but i keep on almost maxing out of words. I noticed people didn't ask how you were! So i thought I'd ask :laugh: i have like 3 exams to study for and another essay to do (2,000 words).
Original post by PoorBastward
She didn't want to hurt your feelings.

Well that's one way of looking at it.. the other way of looking at it is that why tf would she date a Muslim if she didn't like his religion? :/ And FYI She's very opinionated and makes it pretty damn clear when she doesn't agree with something.
Well that's one way of looking at it.. the other way of looking at it is that why tf would she date a Muslim if she didn't like his religion? :/ And FYI She's very opinionated and makes it pretty damn clear when she doesn't agree with something.

She might not care all too much and do a short term thing. She is atheist so long term with you isn't on the cards.
Hahhaha xD senpaaiii!

Hmm, I'm just trying to finish off a 3,000 word essay, it's due in tomorrow but i keep on almost maxing out of words. I noticed people didn't ask how you were! So i thought I'd ask :laugh: i have like 3 exams to study for and another essay to do (2,000 words).

Loool are you my padawan? I dont watch anime LMAO xD but I get what senpai means

3,000 word essay!? RIP m8. Maxing out of words? I'd be struggling to write 100 words let alone 3000 lool, damn you must be good at that stuff. I'm a more Maths guy tbh. 3 exams and a bunch of essays.... The exams.. thats fine.. the essays... idk how you'll manage... I have 10 exams this year :/ *cries* but at least there are no essays!
She might not care all too much and do a short term thing. She is atheist so long term with you isn't on the cards.

Well we talked pretty far ahead into the future so I can't agree with you...but I guess that could be true :/ now im going to go cry :frown: lol
Loool are you my padawan? I dont watch anime LMAO xD but I get what senpai means

3,000 word essay!? RIP m8. Maxing out of words? I'd be struggling to write 100 words let alone 3000 lool, damn you must be good at that stuff. I'm a more Maths guy tbh. 3 exams and a bunch of essays.... The exams.. thats fine.. the essays... idk how you'll manage... I have 10 exams this year :/ *cries* but at least there are no essays!

Listening to soundtracks from the elder scrolls series. DOVAHKIIN!
Lol, I'm going to hate the next essay. Ugh, its sociology based, I'm more of an English Lang and Lit type of gal. 10!?!?!?!? Are you a university student or college!?
Well we talked pretty far ahead into the future so I can't agree with you...but I guess that could be true :/ now im going to go cry :frown: lol

You are living in a fantasy world. It is not like you are gonna get married to this chick, she is atheist.
Listening to soundtracks from the elder scrolls series. DOVAHKIIN!
Lol, I'm going to hate the next essay. Ugh, its sociology based, I'm more of an English Lang and Lit type of gal. 10!?!?!?!? Are you a university student or college!?

Wow! Did not see that coming... just like you didnt see this com- FUSSS DOOOHH RAH! xD I get the references :wink:
I have no idea how you do it. In fact I don't even want to know. Sociology? The word sickens me. yep 10 :frown: I'm a college student thank the lawwwwd :smile: University look far too daunting
LOL, I didn't see it as an opportunity to have sex although some of my friends did joke about it. I was pretty serious about her, it wasn't just a fling

how many times did you bang her?
You are living in a fantasy world. It is not like you are gonna get married to this chick, she is atheist.

Yeah I was*.... I'm no longer dating her lol
how many times did you bang her?

Did you not read the post that you just replied to? xDI didn't bang her :/
Yeah I was*.... I'm no longer dating her lol

You should quit islam and get back with her.
Tbh you can pull of that kind of relationship for your parents if the atheist is brown, ex-muslim and has a general knowledge of cultural and religious norms etc (and doesn't mind participating in religious celebrations)
You should quit islam and get back with her.

Quit my religion? Nah m8... Religion is my #1 priority forever and always.. occasionally I do get pulled away by ridiculously drop-dead gorgeous girls but I know where my priorities lie.
Hahahaha, personally, I'm not opposed to dating a muslim girl but I'd rather not...I'd probably feel more guilty tbh.

true that mate i understand totally... you wouldn't want to feel like your coercing her to sin as well as yourself- however my view is that if u really like the muslim girl and u date her with the aim of getting to know her better rather than have any sexual contact and then after a few years make it completely halaal by marrying her- thats not so bad ya know
Original post by Serine Soul
Tbh you can pull of that kind of relationship for your parents if the atheist is brown, ex-muslim and has a general knowledge of cultural and religious norms etc (and doesn't mind participating in religious celebrations)

hmm i dunno but wouldn't they mind that she no longer believes the same as them?parents i mean
Quit my religion? Nah m8... Religion is my #1 priority forever and always.. occasionally I do get pulled away by ridiculously drop-dead gorgeous girls but I know where my priorities lie.

Is that out of fear or because you genuinely believe in it?
Original post by MevMev
hmm i dunno but wouldn't they mind that she no longer believes the same as them?parents i mean

What they don't know won't hurt them ygm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending