Pls

I'm on

you better be ready for bed
Original post by difeo
you better be ready for bed

Already am m8

I can play until 11:30
Good games last night bros:

Difeo - still the staple of the team with your role as ANY. Possession based build up is patient and you never try to force it through which is why we do so well when it's just us two.
Occasionally go full retard and gift a goal but never more than Dirtybit used to do anyway.

FK - quality when you want to be, an idiot when you don't. Good control of the ball, decent vision and impressive ability from long shots. However very low for morale because if you do anything without scoring, he'll let you know about it.

Rk - Not as good as I remember.
Reply 4027
Original post by Lúcio

Difeo - still the staple of the team with your role as ANY. Possession based build up is patient and you never try to force it through which is why we do so well when it's just us two.
Occasionally go full retard and gift a goal but never more than Dirtybit used to do anyway.

FK - quality when you want to be, an idiot when you don't. Good control of the ball, decent vision and impressive ability from long shots. However very low for morale because if you do anything without scoring, he'll let you know about it.

Why do you do an analysis after all the Pro Club sessions :rofl:

Seems like you go to bed, sleep on it, wake up and reflect on the performances in the shower.. And then write a review over tea and toast :lol:
Original post by SA-1
Why do you do an analysis after all the Pro Club sessions :rofl:

Seems like you go to bed, sleep on it, wake up and reflect on the performances in the shower.. And then write a review over tea and toast :lol:

I don't; normally it's just me and Difeo and it just gets boring giving us both 10/10 :wink:

Man like Azizz just mad because he doesn't get a rating.
Reply 4029
Original post by Lúcio
I don't; normally it's just me and Difeo and it just gets boring giving us both 10/10 :wink:

Man like Azizz just mad because he doesn't get a rating.

Wait till I make a comeback pal

Also, my pro is ****. New account :rofl:

FIFA 17 will be one

-------------------------

Why can't we do GTA bdw?
Original post by Lúcio

thx xx

Original post by Lúcio

rekt
Original post by difeo
thx xx

rekt

Anything good to say about me? :frown:

Yeah I thought you'd like that :wink:
Truth be told, he passes well in the final third and if he can put you through, he will do. Loses the ball a lot but more of a team player than he used to be x
Any1 wanna hit me up on da Xbox 1 toneyt before I chip to club mission? Got a sick UT me, smash u all on it brapz
Xbox lol
Original post by Lúcio

Truth be told, he passes well in the final third and if he can put you through, he will do. Loses the ball a lot but more of a team player than he used to be x

He only passes because we've made a big deal out of it!!! Btw he's off free-kick duty forever now.

95% of the teams goals come through me anyway.
Original post by Lúcio

so needy

You're unselfish and your finishing is consistently good, plus you've started scoring long rangers quite regularly now. On the other hand you have the creativity of a goldfish and when you attempt to dribble it reminds me of this

Spoiler

Original post by difeo
so needy

You're unselfish and your finishing is consistently good, plus you've started scoring long rangers quite regularly now. On the other hand you have the creativity of a goldfish and when you attempt to dribble it reminds me of this

Spoiler

Pretty much every word in this post is true.
My creativity is lol worthy most of the time but I'll randomly play a flukey Xavi pass when you least expect it.

I think the main thing is that I make it easy for you guys by making the runs.
I may be as skillful as Fellaini but give me a chance and I'll score. Simple as that tbh.
Original post by Lúcio
Pretty much every word in this post is true.
My creativity is lol worthy most of the time but I'll randomly play a flukey Xavi pass when you least expect it.

I think the main thing is that I make it easy for you guys by making the runs.
I may be as skillful as Fellaini but give me a chance and I'll score. Simple as that tbh.

Well not quite that simple, you do miss a lot too!!
Original post by difeo
Well not quite that simple, you do miss a lot too!!

U wot

No striker can score every time, but I'm easily the most consistent finisher in the squad so stfu pls :frown:
Original post by Lúcio
U wot

No striker can score every time, but I'm easily the most consistent finisher in the squad so stfu pls :frown:

hehe

Quick Reply

Latest