The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You just have to ask her, There's no other way to tell. It's difficult but you have to.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
What can I do to see if this girl likes me without actually asking her? I know asking would be the best and simplest way but surely there's an alternative.

Ask her, man. Don't do any 'test', this will end up with you going in the friend zone, or creep zone
You call them babe, or random cute names like so, see their reaction.

Girls who generally like someone feel uncomfortable when a guy says that or they quickly change the subject.
Why are you playing games for? Just ask her or tell her you like her
Testing someone before you're even with them does not sound like a good way to begin any relationship.
you cant give her a test and not let her revise for it:facepalm:
on a side not tips on picking girls up? or getting a girl to like you?
Reply 8
Original post by Kieran1996
Testing someone before you're even with them does not sound like a good way to begin any relationship.

I don't think OP meant testing as testing, rather trying to se if he can somehow see/read the signs and be 80% sure that girl likes him too.

OP, as others mentioned asking would be quicker, but I see your concern, it's not always easy to ask someone recently met about liking you or not, because even if she might have liked you in few weeks time, asking it too soon might also put you in friendzone. I would recommend to give it a bit more time, and as others said, try to be flirty and see how it goes.

Hope it helps
Reply 9
Original post by lNurl
I don't think OP meant testing as testing, rather trying to se if he can somehow see/read the signs and be 80% sure that girl likes him too.

OP, as others mentioned asking would be quicker, but I see your concern, it's not always easy to ask someone recently met about liking you or not, because even if she might have liked you in few weeks time, asking it too soon might also put you in friendzone. I would recommend to give it a bit more time, and as others said, try to be flirty and see how it goes.

Hope it helps

She tags me in Facebook posts that relate to something we have talked about quite often, however when I message her about/ reply she does not answer back right away even if she's online, she will wait 15 mins to reply. Also what happens is she will come online when I replied then go straight offline without even reading the message and the come back on 15 mins later and read and reply. Something else she does it at work she blocks me from leaving without her as we finish at the same time.

I feel like these are signs that she likes be however she could just be being very nice to me. There are also signs she does not like me as its not easy to hold a conversations with her and also she never messages me first, I always message her first and our conversations don't last that long.

I've been thinking about asking her out to the movies, but is that a good idea? I'm scared that it will make things very awkward if she says no as we have to work together and there is no way in avoiding that...
Original post by lNurl

I agree. Just felt it was worth putting my statement out though :smile:
Offer her some pizza, when she opens opens it and see your dick, if she sucks you off, there's 69% chance she likes you.
Reply 12
She tags me in Facebook posts that relate to something we have talked about quite often, however when I message her about/ reply she does not answer back right away even if she's online, she will wait 15 mins to reply. Also what happens is she will come online when I replied then go straight offline without even reading the message and the come back on 15 mins later and read and reply. Something else she does it at work she blocks me from leaving without her as we finish at the same time.

I feel like these are signs that she likes be however she could just be being very nice to me. There are also signs she does not like me as its not easy to hold a conversations with her and also she never messages me first, I always message her first and our conversations don't last that long.

I've been thinking about asking her out to the movies, but is that a good idea? I'm scared that it will make things very awkward if she says no as we have to work together and there is no way in avoiding that...

Don't worry about she replying you after 10-15 min, its ok, maybe she is doing something else, and fb is open in another screen. I wouldn't put too much attention to it, unless she is online everyday and only replies back in 3 days time.

Do you have same group of friends you could go to movies? Like for the first 1-2 time you can go as a group, then maybe just two of you?

If you work in the same place, and see each other almost everyday, It should be easier, like next time you can tell her when leaving, something like "feel free to msg me" or something similar but less like a command way :biggrin: *bad English*

Let me tell you one thing, if you are both working, it's very hard in workplace to ask someone out, as it's in uni. So I can understand her hesitations. But don't give up :smile:
What can I do to see if this girl likes me without actually asking her? I know asking would be the best and simplest way but surely there's an alternative.

Maybe a driving test.
Ask her to come for a drive with you in the woods.
:perv:

Spoiler

By asking her, you dillweed
I remember my friends friend said to say to her a made up story that you have another girl you like and see how she responds, if she's helpful, it's a no, if she gets all huffy, there's probably a chance.

I don't know how reliable this is since they were both druggies.
Hang out with another girl, see how her behaviour changes if any. One thing that would make it really obvious is some subtle comment like "why don't you go hang out with xxx".

There are many ways to know if someone likes you, but this one I still remember.
If she tells you she loves you when she's sitting on your face.
Pull your ding dong out and see how she reacts.
All her clothes fall off when you walk past

Latest

Trending

Trending