The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mobbsy91
Hahaha xD

This anon thing really really pisses me off xD

Mmmm xD You still gotta bring me McD!!

And exactly... to be fair, I've spoken to you more than just once or twice :tongue: :wink:

You keeping count on how many times we've spoken? :wink:

How many times during the day? :lol:

And the McD will come once you pass your exams :colone:
Original post by ZuluK
You keeping count on how many times we've spoken? :wink:

How many times during the day? :lol:

And the McD will come once you pass your exams :colone:

Totally :biggrin:

Today...

That a promise? :wink:
Original post by mobbsy91
Totally :biggrin:

Today...

That a promise? :wink:

Yeah I can imagine you keeping an account of our conversation :colonhash: which will bite me in the ass

Yes how many times today? :redface:

I don't make promises :h:
Original post by ZuluK
Yeah I can imagine you keeping an account of our conversation :colonhash: which will bite me in the ass

Yes how many times today? :redface:

I don't make promises :h:

Haha, well, we've exchanged a lot of messages I think!

Mmm, a few :tongue:

You do now :colone:
Eyyyyyyyyy ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Time again for the non-sleepers to come out :u:
Original post by Salamandastron
was having the most lovely history revision induced sleep (no nightmares nothing for the first time in ages)
someone only came and bloody woke me up :colonhash:
now i can't get back to sleep again :frown:

Awww damn! I hate when that happens. You get nightmares often?

:frown: maybe some more revision to put you back to sleep? :redface:
I need to sort my life out i have **** tons of work for school (like loads...) And i have 3 weeks left im in a 3 day exam atm.. Cant sleep.. Whislt also having stress of sorting outnfinance for uni and sorging uni out.. Im also moving house.. I have a part tike job to help pay for deposit on accommodation and uni in general... I also have a boyfriend that i wsnt fo see.. Urgh . need to get my act together.. Any pointers guys????
yeah all the time :redface: they are hard to break out of as well because im idk like partly conscious like ik it is a dream but it keeps going lol
looooooolll that is a good point tbh :lol:
what are you up to rn gorgeous? :lovehug: x

Damn that sucks but I know how you feel. Nightmares carry on and you can't seem to wake up but I never remember mine afterwards apart from the feeling. :colonhash: Which pisses me off.

Aw I need to revise so will probably study all night..

How you feeling? :heart:
Yes I can't sleep due to the following
: EXAM STRESS AS EXAMS IN 2 BLOODY WEEKS
: constantly thinking if I don't get the grades I need for uni I'm dead
: Also can't share my problems with anyone so I just talk to myself at night time and pray
: Also my spots are stressing me out
: Exams make me eat more just putting on weight day by day
Hopefully things should be back to normal after exams but atm dying

I shall shutup now

Posted from TSR Mobile
awwwhh :hugs: i think that is worse in a way, because you are just left with the overhanging feeling of well not to be dramatic but lik terror lol :rofl: but you can't remember what you were frightened of :redface:
awwwww don't burn yourself out though :hugs: x what will you be studying?
and just anxious generally but right at this moment really need the bathroom :redface:
just summoning the energy to go :lol: x

Haha yeah I know... And I'm pretty sure that in real life I wouldn't be scared :lol:

Do you remember your nightmares then? Don't know whether I'd want to :redface:

Physics :colonhash: exam on Friday and I know jack all :angry: hate it with a passion Loool

Haha I'm in bed and am hungry but can't be assed to go downstairs. Lol first world problems right?

How's your revision going?
I was going to post something, but I'm tired. Night.
awwhhh :hugs: well yeh cos you think more rationally in the day i suppose <3
depends really, most of the time. i remember the biggest one recently which is when i dreamt i had to find my friend but she had been murdered or something so i only found her head and there were flooded corridors and just weird stuff lol :redface: also dreamt something else but idk if it is a bit deep for this thread lol :redface:
and no me neither tbh, though i prefer that to the general feeling of dread that lingers over when you cant rmbr them :hugs:
awwwwww omg :eek: goodluck omg!!! is it A2? you will be great hun xxx
LOOOOL :lol: indeed :rofl: same tbh procrastinated going to the bathroom for like half an hour :lol:
not bad tbh :smile: only got 2 ASs to revise for really as one of the other 2 is entirely coursework and the other is mostly cw
wbu hun? :lovehug: x

Omg that sounds scary as ****. No wonder. I'd be in sweats. I don't think anything is too deep for this thread or just put in a spoiler if you wanted. Damn... I really feel for you. I'm kind of glad I don't remember them because then I won't be left with the images.

Um first year degree... One of the modules is physics so.... I hate it!

Lol! I do that until I know I can't hold it in any longer :lol: and then I'm running and waking everyone up lol.

Awww how is revision going? And how are the course works?

I've got 3 exams left and then 10weeks placement for the course so no rest until the end of July :frown:

:lovehug: :hugs: :heart:
Original post by ZuluK
xxx

You too nice.... I sit here and can barelypost lol, but you... xD
I've got this really bad habit of sleeping for a few hours in the evening and then staying up really late into the night. >.>
Original post by samesea
I've got this really bad habit of sleeping for a few hours in the evening and then staying up really late into the night. >.>
that's like me but I don't sleep in the evening :/
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
that's like me but I don't sleep in the evening :/

Oh wow, I don't think I could do that. Do you have insomnia or??
Original post by samesea
Oh wow, I don't think I could do that. Do you have insomnia or??
not even. When I'm on holiday I tend to sleep around 5 or 6 am. When I have work the latest I'd sleep would be 2 am.
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
not even. When I'm on holiday I tend to sleep around 5 or 6 am. When I have work the latest I'd sleep would be 2 am.

I've done the whole 5/6am before, gotta say I hate the feeling of waking up in the middle of the afternoon.

I don't know about you, but the effects don't really seem to be asd bad as people like to make out. Yeah I feel pretty dodgy in the afternoon but other than that I'm alright after a cup of coffee on the bus.
so much work to do but cbf gonna take some ZMA and go to bed
Original post by samesea
I've done the whole 5/6am before, gotta say I hate the feeling of waking up in the middle of the afternoon.

I don't know about you, but the effects don't really seem to be asd bad as people like to make out. Yeah I feel pretty dodgy in the afternoon but other than that I'm alright after a cup of coffee on the bus.
yeahh your exactly right ! or just have a cold shower and you'll be right as rain :biggrin: anyway im gonna go and play some battlefield goodnight

Quick Reply

Latest