The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Anyone going in 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wethbo
Hey, I'm thinking about putting Greenwich as my firm choice but like you said no forums seem to be recent. Want to know I'm not gonna be going to Uni with stale people though haha like there's not much info on freshers and stuff. What you planning on studying? x

Hahahaha... I feel you, I had the same second thoughts but it's a really nice uni I strongly recommended! I'm going to study event managment how about you?
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
omg same as me! I'm studying either International Business or Business Management - I've got an unconditional offer for international business but they haven't come back to me on Management.

My friend lives in Avery Hill and she said it's the best so I've applied there.

Original post by wethbo
Hey, I'm thinking about putting Greenwich as my firm choice but like you said no forums seem to be recent. Want to know I'm not gonna be going to Uni with stale people though haha like there's not much info on freshers and stuff. What you planning on studying? x
Reply 22
Original post by mariettamar
Hahahaha... I feel you, I had the same second thoughts but it's a really nice uni I strongly recommended! I'm going to study event managment how about you?

Ahahah I'm glad to hear that cos I've put it down as my firm choice! Spoke to a few people and they've said Londons great for the nightlife anyway and it's only like 15mins away so that's good. English literature and drama combined ahah
Reply 23
Original post by ScarlettChorley
omg same as me! I'm studying either International Business or Business Management - I've got an unconditional offer for international business but they haven't come back to me on Management.

My friend lives in Avery Hill and she said it's the best so I've applied there.

There's so little info from students on Greenwich it's annoying ahah, wow I'm doing English lit and drama. Yeahhh Avery Hill does look proper nice but I'm applying to Cutty Sark I reckon, just couldn't deal with shared bathrooms haha.
Original post by wethbo
Ahahah I'm glad to hear that cos I've put it down as my firm choice! Spoke to a few people and they've said Londons great for the nightlife anyway and it's only like 15mins away so that's good. English literature and drama combined ahah

True. my best friend study in London and has really amazing nightlife! I've applied for Daniel Dafoe accommodation!
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey I'm studying psychology at Greenwich and have just recently firmed it (it was my only uni) lol. Living at home though :smile:

PM me if you wana chat 😘 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lexysworld
Hey I'm studying psychology at Greenwich and have just recently firmed it (it was my only uni) lol. Living at home though :smile:

PM me if you wana chat 😘 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello :smile: I don't get it,are you gonna study there or have you already study there?
Hello :smile: I don't get it,are you gonna study there or have you already study there?

Oh I'm starting in September lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wethbo

Hey! i'm planning on studying creative writing. how about you?
Original post by lexysworld
Oh I'm starting in September lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have apply for acommodation?
Reply 30
Original post by nubian_shawty
Hey! i'm planning on studying creative writing. how about you?

english lit and drama combined x
Hello there!

Not sure if I'll join greenwich or not but is there anyone thinking of doing accounting and finance there? :smile: and also if i join Gre then i wouldnt stay in the halls as my house is quite near the university. As i wouldnt be staying in the halls im scared i wouldnt make any friends and end up being a loner :frown: everyone will be friends with their flatmates, going out on freshers week and i wouldnt have anyone to hang out with :frown:
Original post by Organic Popcorn
Hello there!

Not sure if I'll join greenwich or not but is there anyone thinking of doing accounting and finance there? :smile: and also if i join Gre then i wouldnt stay in the halls as my house is quite near the university. As i wouldnt be staying in the halls im scared i wouldnt make any friends and end up being a loner :frown: everyone will be friends with their flatmates, going out on freshers week and i wouldnt have anyone to hang out with :frown:

That's not true, you can hang out with your classmates or you should join to some clubs or societies I don't know how I call them. Anyway, there are plenty ways to meet people and make friends don't be afraid
That's not true, you can hang out with your classmates or you should join to some clubs or societies I don't know how I call them. Anyway, there are plenty ways to meet people and make friends don't be afraid

Thanks for replying :smile: im quite shy when it comes to making friends haha i need to get out of my shell quick. :/
Thanks for replying :smile: im quite shy when it comes to making friends haha i need to get out of my shell quick. :/

just be yourself and you will make lots of firends :smile:
just be yourself and you will make lots of firends :smile:

:smile:
Original post by rzs
I firmed greenwich a few days ago! I will be studying maths in september (if i get the grades).

I'll see you in tutorials, you better come with your A game lol. I offer tutoring at a reduced rate on some courses if you are interested as well.

Original post by wethbo

To be honest, I'm not sure how big the Uni's freshers experience is I didn't go to mine but there are events which happen and since greenwich is about 20 minutes from central london, student nights are pretty easy to come by so night life off campus if you find the right people is just the same as any other uni. theres an on campus bar in avery hill called sparrows, I went there a few times, its decent.
Hello there!

Finally i found someone doing my course! Don't worry I'm pretty sure most of the friends you make come from classes or the societies you join whichever university you choose. But out of curiosity what do you study currently and what was your offer for? mine was BBB
Original post by articulate97
Finally i found someone doing my course! Don't worry I'm pretty sure most of the friends you make come from classes or the societies you join whichever university you choose. But out of curiosity what do you study currently and what was your offer for? mine was BBB

Hello! Im thinking of doing accounting but still not sure about greenwich :smile:
And thank you, i hope i make friends
Original post by ivelinakatreva
Hey there , fingers crossed to pass your exam!I've got an unconditional offer for University of Greenwich - Event Management and I've also applied for Daniel Defoe :smile: PM if you want to it will be nice to talk with someone with the same interesest and someone that i will study with. :smile:

Hiya! I've got a conditional offer for Events Management and also applied for Daniel Defoe!

Quick Reply

Latest