The Student Room Group

To get a girl

Is it really hard to win a girls heart even though you do so much for and she hardly does anything to u. I try so hard for one girl but no success
Reply 1
Original post by SanjayM
Is it really hard to win a girls heart even though you do so much for and she hardly does anything to u

:yep:
If the whole thing is very one sided (which it seems like it is) then it's not worth pursuing.
Original post by georgiaswift
If the whole thing is very one sided (which it seems like it is) then it's not worth pursuing.

Pearls of wisdom.
Original post by SanjayM
Is it really hard to win a girls heart even though you do so much for and she hardly does anything to u. I try so hard for one girl but no success

Maybeeee you should limit the amount of attention your giving her therefore she can realize and appreciate your love token when you do give her attention
Reply 5
I have done what I could but I am just too shy to speak to her. My friends help me but she is not ready at the moment. Bcz her ex boyfriend planned to do **** with her that is when I brought out the truth in him and she left him. She said thank u to me but no ready it
You relationship breaker?? You don't get that girl.....
Reply 7
Original post by physicst
You relationship breaker?? You don't get that girl.....

I am not a relationship breaker. I was preventing her not to get herself in the act. I just wanted her to be safe and not to be thrown away like a plastic bag

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending