The Student Room Group

Should I delete my ex on Facebook, instagram and snapchat?

Two months ago I split from a guy I had been dating for a few months. He said he didnt have time for a bf, he liked me but nothing more than that. I was devasted and didn't really eat for a week, cried etc etc. Pretty pathetic huh.
I said to him maybe it was exam stress that was causing all this, so perhaps we could see each other again next year of uni. I basically live on the hope that we will.

This morning has snapchat has another guy on it, with their faces together and him pulling a kissing face. I don't recognise this guy as a friend. I feel sick.

I know I need to move and forget about him, I just don't want to go give up hope.
#21stcenturyproblems
Original post by Anonymous
Two months ago I split from a guy I had been dating for a few months. He said he didnt have time for a bf, he liked me but nothing more than that. I was devasted and didn't really eat for a week, cried etc etc. Pretty pathetic huh.
I said to him maybe it was exam stress that was causing all this, so perhaps we could see each other again next year of uni. I basically live on the hope that we will.

This morning has snapchat has another guy on it, with their faces together and him pulling a kissing face. I don't recognise this guy as a friend. I feel sick.

I know I need to move and forget about him, I just don't want to go give up hope.

I hope that this doesn't sound mean or anything, but it's obvious that he's moving on, maybe you should try too?
Yes.
/thread.
Reply 4
Original post by cookiemonster15
I hope that this doesn't sound mean or anything, but it's obvious that he's moving on, maybe you should try too?

No, absolutely you're right. I just don't know how to move and get over him.

Don't do that... You don't need to watch his snaps, or check his facebook just try focus on something else.

Start by cutting contact and deleting him. You should have done that at the start. he has moved on and so should you.
Original post by 999tigger
Start by cutting contact and deleting him. You should have done that at the start. he has moved on and so should you.

This ^^
Yes. It's necessary in order to move on.
Original post by 999tigger

Don't do that... You don't need to watch his snaps, or check his facebook just try focus on something else.

I don't know if you should delete him ( then again I don't know all of the situation) but I think if it's really hurting you and you can't move then do and if you see each-other again explain why you did and if he can't understand, forget him :smile: Focus on your work, do something else, move on Hope this helps :smile: xx

Btw, on a side notem you're hot:smile:
Btw, on a side notem you're hot:smile:

Are you sure you can see properly? :biggrin: :biggrin:
If seeing him in Snapchat Stories, FB and such is causing you distress, get rid of him off all social media - for your own sake.
Original post by fr0sr_
If seeing him in Snapchat Stories, FB and such is causing you distress, get rid of him off all social media - for your own sake.

^^^ otherwise, try not to look at his snaps and keep him as someone said.

Whaaa?

Charming. Let's see a pic of you then.
Don't worry your dp is hot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending