The Student Room Group

Has anyone else done the 2016 CIE P1 Pure maths exam?

I just did the P1 Pure maths again for this year and I think it was one the hardest papers iv'e done relative to all the past papers I've done. If anyone else has done it, how did you find it?
I found it incredibly hard as well :woo:
I am so screwed :emo:and the grade boundaries are always so high as well. Hopefully mechanics pulls my grade back up to an A

Original post by hammad.
I just did the P1 Pure maths again for this year and I think it was one the hardest papers iv'e done relative to all the past papers I've done. If anyone else has done it, how did you find it?
(edited 7 years ago)
i did the p 12 what about yours? no problem here
Hi! Moved this into the Maths forum for you :h:
Reply 4
Original post by StrawbAri
I found it incredibly hard as well :woo:
I am so screwed :emo:and the grade boundaries are always so high as well. Hopefully mechanics pulls my grade back up to an A

Yeah I screwed up. Im relying on statistics to pull my grade up! Need to get a high 90% to be safe. The grind starts now
Reply 5
Original post by marksman11
i did the p 12 what about yours? no problem here

Pretty sure it was P 11. Not 100% sure tho. There was this one hard radians question in a triangle and a series question on a water tank. Rest was fine but didn't have time to finish the easy stuff Im so angry!
Original post by hammad.
Pretty sure it was P 11. Not 100% sure tho. There was this one hard radians question in a triangle and a series question on a water tank. Rest was fine but didn't have time to finish the easy stuff Im so angry!

well for p12 i have a triangle question to determine AM in terms of x and to prove teta = 1/6 pi - tan-1 1/2sqrt 3

and i also have a series question on a 2 litres water tank

are we having the same paper? hahaha
Original post by hammad.
Yeah I screwed up. Im relying on statistics to pull my grade up! Need to get a high 90% to be safe. The grind starts now

Hopefully the grade boundaries will be low this year. But that seems unlikely :emo:
Reply 8
Original post by marksman11
well for p12 i have a triangle question to determine AM in terms of x and to prove teta = 1/6 pi - tan-1 1/2sqrt 3

and i also have a series question on a 2 litres water tank

are we having the same paper? hahaha

Haha we probably did have the same paper yes. You found it easy? I didn't get the triangle question and the water tank but the rest was fine.
Reply 9
Original post by StrawbAri
Hopefully the grade boundaries will be low this year. But that seems unlikely :emo:

I really hope it is!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending