The Student Room Group

Failed? What happens + other question

1. I know that I've failed 1/7 modules and wanted to know what would happen? I'm in my first year but didn't realize that I had so much work, this caused me to forget to finish my coursework when I submitted it... god damn

2. Also is maintenance grant still available because people keep telling me it's gone even though I've applied on the site.

Thanks in advance :smile:

Sorry if this was posted in the wrong sub forum
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Kbak
1. I know that I've failed 1/7 modules and wanted to know what would happen? I'm in my first year but didn't realize that I had so much work, this caused me to forget to finish my coursework when I submitted it... god damn

2. Also is maintenance grant still available because people keep telling me it's gone even though I've applied on the site.

Thanks in advance :smile:

Sorry if this was posted in the wrong sub forum

Most unis offer retake in August
Reply 2
Original post by ODES_PDES
Most unis offer retake in August

But I believe I was told if I were to get below 30% that's a fail and I do not get a retake unless I get 30%-39%
Original post by Kbak
But I believe I was told if I were to get below 30% that's a fail and I do not get a retake unless I get 30%-39%

Then check with you uni.
Unis have their own rules
The Handbook you get should say what happens
If you had a grant this year, you will continue to get it till the end of your studies, new rules only apply to new students starting in September.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kbak

What they were probably saying is that 30-39% can get a condoned pass.
Reply 6
Original post by Helloworld_95
What they were probably saying is that 30-39% can get a condoned pass.

Maybe, will ask them when I go tomorrow for the exam I know I will fail. As I got 15% in my coursework (50%)... *sighs*I wouldn't have this problem if they didn't scramble random modules that have no relation to my degree...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending