Reply 200
: Cathedral Court 5, Flat 02, Fourth Floor
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Original post by livneave
Hi guys
I'm Olivia, I'm 17 and wanting to do Diagnostic Radiography next year, not firmed Derby yet but will have done by the end of the week, then I have to do all the student finance, NHS bursary and accommodation stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,
ironically enough I could have typed this and it could be all accurate except I firmed my offer a few weeks ago now. Here I though that I'd be the only Olivia in my class for once hahaha
I'll look forward to seeing you in my course I guess!
Hi, I'm Megan and I've firmed Derby for Zoology and I've just got my accommodation offer to say I'll be staying on the third floor at st. Christopher's court. I haven't found many people for Zoology yet so I'm hoping this thread will help me find more :smile:
Original post by RoseTiger1
I get the feeling we'll get along on the anime front!
I'm Jess and I am 17, turning 18 in May. I'm coming to study Occupational Therapy BSc and Derby is my first choice. I like reading fiction and manga, watching anime, gaming and talking to my friends. I'm quite shy in person as I never can figure out what to say at the precise moment but according to my close friends i'm quite mad haha. I love rock, techno and metal and can put up with pop but I do dislike rap. I am a big fan of game of thrones, the big bang theory and breaking bad as they are amaZING. There's an anime society which looks pretty good at the uni which is a bonus. Everyone seems really nice on this forum which makes me feel less anxious! :smile:

Hi Hun, I'm coming to study Occupational therapy too:smile:) add me on fb- Ellie Mae Butler
Original post by MattF20
Hey guys we have a chat on facebook if anyone wants to join just reply to this I'll pm you my fb and add you to the chat :smile:

Add me to the chat please☺️
Ellie Mae Butler
Reply 205
Original post by Megan.G.98
Hi, I'm Megan and I've firmed Derby for Zoology and I've just got my accommodation offer to say I'll be staying on the third floor at st. Christopher's court. I haven't found many people for Zoology yet so I'm hoping this thread will help me find more :smile:

Hello, I'm doing Biology but will be doing a lot of the same modules so will see you around quite a bit :smile:
Original post by AndromedaT
Hi,
ironically enough I could have typed this and it could be all accurate except I firmed my offer a few weeks ago now. Here I though that I'd be the only Olivia in my class for once hahaha
I'll look forward to seeing you in my course I guess!

Firmed Derby now, finally found someone else on my course

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnnaMariaa
I'm 5"1! I will look after you 💪🏻😎

I'm only 5"2 hehe, ninja squad :kungfu:
Anyone going to be at High Peak Halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I'm Matt and have just confirmed Derby as my firm for Media :smile:
I'm a little aware that at the age of 19, I'll be a year older than others on my course but hopefully this won't matter. We're all in this together and all that!
You going to be staying in halls?
Original post by BatteryAcid
Hey, I'm Matt and have just confirmed Derby as my firm for Media :smile:
I'm a little aware that at the age of 19, I'll be a year older than others on my course but hopefully this won't matter. We're all in this together and all that!

You are ancient! I'm not sayin' I'm 31 or anything, but you're gonna need to be getting in to adult diapers pretty soon.

PS: I Am 31. I'm pretty sure that unless you specifically told people you were 19, no one would know. And if you did, no one would care. You're good. :smile:
I'm going to be 19 by September as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 213
I'll be 23 :s-smilie: feeling really old now!
Original post by ThatOldGuy
You are ancient! I'm not sayin' I'm 31 or anything, but you're gonna need to be getting in to adult diapers pretty soon.

PS: I Am 31. I'm pretty sure that unless you specifically told people you were 19, no one would know. And if you did, no one would care. You're good. :smile:

Thanks man, you've actually helped put me at ease quite a bit :smile:
Hey which floor will you be on? I'm in princess Alice too! :smile:
Hey everyone! I hope I'm not too late! I just got my accomadation offer today. I'm Lucy; I'm 19 so I'm a year older than everybody else. I'm studying Geography BSc with a foundation year and I'm staying in Princess Alice Court first floor :smile:

I'd love to meet some of my neighbours :P
I'll join :smile:
Reply 218
Original post by jppgce
I'll be 23 :s-smilie: feeling really old now!

I don't think anyone will care how old you are :smile: I'm 25

Original post by satchell
Hey everyone! I hope I'm not too late! I just got my accomadation offer today. I'm Lucy; I'm 19 so I'm a year older than everybody else. I'm studying Geography BSc with a foundation year and I'm staying in Princess Alice Court first floor :smile:

I'd love to meet some of my neighbours :P

Hello neighbour I'm on the second floor
Hi! How's it going?

Quick Reply

Latest