The Student Room Group

ACM Guildford Accommodation

Just here to see how I can get in touch with other students for a house share, or if I can get anymore information on what to do for this.
Reply 1
Hi, I'm in a similar boat to you, I'm starting at ACM in September and am not too sure how about getting in contact with people about house sharing.
Reply 2
Original post by jos96
Hi, I'm in a similar boat to you, I'm starting at ACM in September and am not too sure how about getting in contact with people about house sharing.

I've recently filled in some forms on the ACM website that are for student accommodation.

I am probably going to the London campus as the Welsh government have announced that they will not be funding students at certain universities.

Hopefully I can find some suitable housing there instead. I still don't know what I should be doing to find other students and accommodation, so I'll try a local Citizens Advice Bureau or an Advice and Guidance office.
Hi guys,
I'll start to study at ACM on Sept, but the houses to rent in Guilford are really, really expensive.. is there anybody interested in sharing a flat?
Original post by Alessio D'Elia
Hi guys,
I'll start to study at ACM on Sept, but the houses to rent in Guilford are really, really expensive.. is there anybody interested in sharing a flat?

Hi,
I'll be starting at ACM in Guildford in September too and I don't really know what's happening with accommodation. I don't know how to get in touch with other students but I'm definitely interested in sharing a flat or something.
Reply 5
Hi, anyone got suggestions for student accommodation? Guildford is so expensive:frown:
Hi Everyone,

I'm probably going to go to Guildford but yeah it is expensive! I could probably do around £600pm so if anyone sees a flat or something then let me know please :smile: Has anyone spoken to the accommodation team? are they helpful
my name is Shayla I'm going to Guildford in September also looking for some to share with there a few properties for around 3 or 4 people my mum found a few from 550 to 600 pcm so around 135-150 each a week
Reply 8
Hi, I'm Kaz and i'd be up for sharing at around that price, pm me.
Original post by Kaz996
Hi, I'm Kaz and i'd be up for sharing at around that price, pm me.

Hey anyone looking for someone to fill a spot... Literally desperate atm
Hey I'm looking for accommodation aswell! A house share is probs cheapest, I've found this one
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/student-accommodation/property-50839845.html
which is a 9 person house share which sounds like a lot of people but it works out pretty cheap compared to other accommodation. Its a bit of a drive from the uni but I will have a car for uni so we could all jump in together possibly?
Hi there, Myself (female) and 3 guys are moving into a 5 bed next year and need a fifth sharer. The house is down Cherry Tree Avenue (right next to Tesco) and it's £550 a month. Need to hear back asap if you're interested. We're really easy and chilled out people, spend most nights just playing games/watching films/playing music. The landlord for this property is a super chilled guy so we're very adamant on getting this house.
Anna
Does anyone know where I can find accommodation that'll allow me to keep my dog around. I am NOT leaving her behind XD.

Quick Reply

Latest