The Student Room Group

Am I her back up option?

This girl I've started to like in college. Does she like me? She is always the one to come to me and talk to me. I don't make the first move here. She sees me and walks over to talk.

The other day she text me, she was talking nonsense so I just said "your pretty" she could of done a boring reply like thanks but instead she just says "you are handsome" So I guess she does find me attractive.

Today I asked her out, nothing set in stone, but I said we should do something together after the exams. She said yeah that sounds good.

However in the lecture today, when the teacher was talking she kept on texting this other guy. She was replying instantly and seemed happy this guy was texting her. However in the 15 min lecture break she did talk to me and out her phone away.

Exams are three weeks away, so I don't really want to text her, but I will do closer to the time and hard close the date. But how can I know of she is into the other guy and using me as a backup?
Original post by Anonymous

This girl I've started to like in college. Does she like me?

The other day she text me, she was talking nonsense so I just said "your pretty" she could of done a boring reply like thanks but instead she just says "you are handsome" So I guess she does find me attractive.

Are you doing BTEC Level 1 Public Services at College by any chance?
Reply 2
Shes a hoe
Reply 3
I agree we are not exclusive, but I guess its me being Jelous as a like her a bit and I'm unsure of she likes me.
I agree we are not exclusive, but I guess its me being Jelous as a like her a bit and I'm unsure of she likes me.

Ok firstly, jealously is about as attractive as stepping in dog poo. dont be that guy. Especially when you have exactly nothing. This other guy could have been a friend, a brother,a cousin, anyone

Secondly, finalise this date and go from there.
Just go on a date lmao. Calm down.

There's a girl text kind of often and I enjoy texting her but that's just cause here banter is on point and I have no interest in doing anything of a romantic or sexual nature with her at all, so really you're making quite the leap to something that might not even matter anyway.
It could've been her brother or her dad
Reply 7
This girl I've started to like in college. Does she like me? She is always the one to come to me and talk to me. I don't make the first move here. She sees me and walks over to talk.

Today I asked her out, nothing set in stone, but I said we should do something together after the exams. She said yeah that sounds good.

However in the lecture today, when the teacher was talking she kept on texting this other guy. She was replying instantly and seemed happy this guy was texting her. However in the 15 min lecture break she did talk to me and out her phone away.

Exams are three weeks away, so I don't really want to text her, but I will do closer to the time and hard close the date. But how can I know of she is into the other guy and using me as a backup?

I think ur the main guy and the other one is back up tbh
Reply 8
Stop prevaricating and set a date, already.
Bruv......

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending