The Student Room Group

2016 Sunlight on the grass predictions ENGLISH LIT

Any predictions for sunlight on the grass anthologies short stories?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i think 100% perfect girl and something to do with settings?
Reply 2
Original post by _HS
i think 100% perfect girl and something to do with settings?

Ok thanks I have heard from quite a few people that 100% perfect girl might be on there but I'm not sure . What have you based your predictions on ? From previous exam paper trends ?
My Polish Teacher's Tie is my prediction, NOT when the wasps drowned as that has been very common. I really hope it's no =t 100% perfect girl I hate that the most. Are you learning all the short stories perfectly for comparisons or just a few? :smile:
also what about poems? are you doing moon on the tides?
Reply 5
Original post by the pro
Ok thanks I have heard from quite a few people that 100% perfect girl might be on there but I'm not sure . What have you based your predictions on ? From previous exam paper trends ?

Those were my teacher's predictions. I hope settings do come up though cos it's easy. Are you guys doing of mice and men as well? If you are what are your predictions for that? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by jazz_xox_

I think it's gunna be In Paris with you and To his Coy mistress (I absolutely hate that disgusting poem). What do you think will come up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
My Polish Teacher's Tie is my prediction, NOT when the wasps drowned as that has been very common. I really hope it's no =t 100% perfect girl I hate that the most. Are you learning all the short stories perfectly for comparisons or just a few? :smile:

Yeah me too I Hate 100% perfect girl😒 . And yeah I'm studying all the poems but I was wondering if there were any predictions on specific stories so I could revise more on them.
Reply 8
Yes I'm doing moon on the tides conflict what about you ?
Reply 9
Original post by _HS
Those were my teacher's predictions. I hope settings do come up though cos it's easy. Are you guys doing of mice and men as well? If you are what are your predictions for that? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="_HS;64588797"]Yeah I'm Doing mice and men I don't think any characters will come up it could be settings or someone thing unexpected as it's the last year that they're doing mice and men
Original post by _HS
I think it's gunna be In Paris with you and To his Coy mistress (I absolutely hate that disgusting poem). What do you think will come up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do conflict poems.. :smile:
Original post by the pro
Yeah me too I Hate 100% perfect girl😒 . And yeah I'm studying all the poems but I was wondering if there were any predictions on specific stories so I could revise more on them.

I just looked at all the papers and 100% Perfect Girl is the only one that hasn't come up since before 2012, :frown: :frown: :frown: But my polish teacher's tie is also quite likely I think
Original post by the pro
Yes I'm doing moon on the tides conflict what about you ?

me too!
Reply 13
me too!
what do you predict for the poems ? 😊
Reply 14
I just looked at all the papers and 100% Perfect Girl is the only one that hasn't come up since before 2012, :frown: :frown: :frown: But my polish teacher's tie is also quite likely I think

Ah I'm okay with the polish teachers tie it's just 100% perfect girl . Can anyone explain the actual story line of the poem like what's the meaning ?
Original post by the pro
what do you predict for the poems ? 😊

Flag, The Right Word or the Falling Leaves :smile:
Reply 16
Flag, The Right Word or the Falling Leaves :smile:

I don't think flag or falling leaves will come up for higher because they're quite simple poems
Original post by the pro
I don't think flag or falling leaves will come up for higher because they're quite simple poems

that's true. since it's the last year of this spec do you think they will repeat a poem or do one that hasn't been done yet?
Reply 18
that's true. since it's the last year of this spec do you think they will repeat a poem or do one that hasn't been done yet?
i don't think they will repeat a poems as there's quote a lot to choose from, so far i don't think there have been any questions on Belfast Confetti
Original post by the pro
i don't think they will repeat a poems as there's quote a lot to choose from, so far i don't think there have been any questions on Belfast Confetti

no, there hasn't. what would you compare belfast confetti with?

Quick Reply