The Student Room Group

I'm a Muslim guy and I had a relationship with an Atheist girl. AMA.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GlitterandGold-x
How old are you?

17 :smile:
Original post by Shafy97
Was she fit?

Ofc... 10/10 snm
Original post by MevMev
wait till university it will het a lot easier to date a muslim- but then stay within your limits with greater freedom comes greater responsibility then talk to her parents if u like her

True say, not too concerned about my love life atm... exams just round the corner
Original post by Anonymous
Ofc... 10/10 snm

Do you still talk to her?
Original post by Hydeman
Do you still talk to her?

I actually do text her a lot :/ we're still very close
I actually do text her a lot :/ we're still very close

Why the :/? :/
Original post by Hydeman
Why the :/? :/

Unfortunately I do still like her and i think only way to kill my feelings for her is to stop talking to her so I'll have to do that soon
Unfortunately I do still like her and i think only way to kill my feelings for her is to stop talking to her so I'll have to do that soon

Whats the difference between liking someone and loving someone ?
Original post by KaminiZindagi
Whats the difference between liking someone and loving someone ?

Lust and love... big issue that. Love changes for nobody... If the person was to suddenly become ugly, would you still "love" that person? If the answer is no... it was lust, if its yes then its love. Idk thats my definition of it
Lust and love... big issue that. Love changes for nobody... If the person was to suddenly become ugly, would you still "love" that person? If the answer is no... it was lust, if its yes then its love. Idk thats my definition of it

I agree. Love makes blind
I agree. Love makes blind

Aye, love is not love which alters when it alteration finds #Shakespeare
As long as you repented, then I have nothing to say.

Spoiler

Thanks very much :smile:

Do you suspect that she still likes you in the same way?
Original post by Hydeman
Do you suspect that she still likes you in the same way?

Well... shes not making any moves.. I initiated the breakup and we agreed to end it mutually because we both saw the same problems. She did say she missed me and that I always make her smile. Because lets face it.. I'm a pretty funny guy xD. But I don't really want to think about it too much lol
Well... shes not making any moves.. I initiated the breakup and we agreed to end it mutually because we both saw the same problems. She did say she missed me and that I always make her smile. Because lets face it.. I'm a pretty funny guy xD. But I don't really want to think about it too much lol

aww bless u.
:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because people act so dodgy about this topic. On one side they are contantly saying " freedom" and "equality" and on the other side they support Sharia

I am so confused what Muslims actually believe.?? I srs wanna know !

@Kyou says " it is your life.." but then called muslim secularist a non muslim

Confused?

Quick Q

If a non muslim wants tolive his free will in a muslim country.would you allow it?

Your confused. And tell me wat country in the world can you live freely? I will make it easier for you.....no where. Laws are in every country.

A person wanting to murder, can't freely.
A person wanting to who wants to build their own house without any legislation, can't freely.

Basically you need to know that freedom dows not exist on how you see it, just freewill but there will be consequences. Also, sharia law...do not talk about it if you don't understand it and why the rules are there. If you logically look at it, best system to prevent crimes etc.

And no in sharia law does not mean only muslims. Non muslims get to choose to be muslims or not.no true sharia law is implemented now so you don't see the benefit but it ignorant of you to conclude with the negatives.
Your confused. And tell me wat country in the world can you live freely? I will make it easier for you.....no where. Laws are in every country.

A person wanting to murder, can't freely.
A person wanting to who wants to build their own house without any legislation, can't freely.

Basically you need to know that freedom dows not exist on how you see it, just freewill but there will be consequences. Also, sharia law...do not talk about it if you don't understand it and why the rules are there. If you logically look at it, best system to prevent crimes etc.

And no in sharia law does not mean only muslims. Non muslims get to choose to be muslims or not.no true sharia law is implemented now so you don't see the benefit but it ignorant of you to conclude with the negatives.

freedom is fundamental. we all know when freedom is restricted. it is once u use freedom to hurt other ppl. okay.

i dont know man. i love islam but sharia is just too much for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MevMev
fair enough i could personally never do that i wouldn't want to hide things from boy's parents i would want to be 100% open

yeah that was probably the other issue.. she told her parents and naturally I was invited for dinner with their family etc... Obviously I couldnt tell my parents lol but we broke up before I went. She obviously knew the consequences of me telling my parents though
yeah that was probably the other issue.. she told her parents and naturally I was invited for dinner with their family etc... Obviously I couldnt tell my parents lol but we broke up before I went. She obviously knew the consequences of me telling my parents though

Was it awkward to meet her parents?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Was it awkward to meet her parents?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Errr, I only actually met her dad and that was like just a wave when my ex was being dropped off to our date. He smiled but that was about it xD Couldnt care less if he approved or not... xD

Quick Reply