The Student Room Group

Changing Uni from Firm to Conditional?

I have completed but not submitted my application for Student Finance for 2016/17, but it only seems to allow one uni of choice to pay fees to (which I put as my firm). What do I do if I miss the grades and need to go to my insurance, or even through clearing? Any help would be amazing.
Alex
Reply 1
Original post by Alex222
I have completed but not submitted my application for Student Finance for 2016/17, but it only seems to allow one uni of choice to pay fees to (which I put as my firm). What do I do if I miss the grades and need to go to my insurance, or even through clearing? Any help would be amazing.
Alex

You just log back into the SF system and update it with the course/uni that you end ip at. Don't delay submitting your application - do it now if it's ready to go.
Reply 2
Original post by Klix88
You just log back into the SF system and update it with the course/uni that you end ip at. Don't delay submitting your application - do it now if it's ready to go.

Oh Ok perfect cheers! Do I do this on results day (if I need to)?
Reply 3
Original post by Alex222
Oh Ok perfect cheers! Do I do this on results day (if I need to)?

I'd do it when you've confirmed your place. There's no urgent need to do it right on results day.
Reply 4
Original post by Klix88
I'd do it when you've confirmed your place. There's no urgent need to do it right on results day.

Cool makes sense :smile:

Thank you for your replies!

Quick Reply

Latest