The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by difeo
they weren't subliminal pal, we straight up said we would've won if you hadn't shot from 50 yards when fk was clean through with an open goal

We would have also won if you didn't **** up a 2v1 ffs.
Original post by Dirtybit
You still drunk? You played 2 games as ANY that season . 1 draw and 1 win. Already set us back before I started lmao. Lol i thought the excuse was that RK bottled the leauge now it's DC?

23 points for title, 1 win 1 draw = 20, 2 wins = 30. 23 is closer to 20 so it counts as a title winning start
it was always both @rEaR vIeW can confirm
Original post by Rk2k14
We would have also won if you didn't **** up a 2v1 ffs.

not the same level of **** up
Original post by difeo
not the same level of **** up

all you had to do was press x and it would have been an open net.
if i supposedly had to pass, then Fk would have had to beat the keeper then score.
Think that clarifies which the bigger **** up was.
#SpotDifeo

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Rk2k14
all you had to do was press x and it would have been an open net.
if i supposedly had to pass, then Fk would have had to beat the keeper then score.
Think that clarifies which the bigger **** up was.

nah ******** there was several defenders in the way, hence why it got intercepted
Original post by difeo
nah ******** there was several defenders in the way, hence why it got intercepted

BS.
2v1.
Keeper to beat
Mirin Arsenal bottle.
I miss the days when we all ganged up on Luke rather than the divided club we have become
Can confirm DirtyBitch is well mad
(edited 7 years ago)
@rEaR vIeW ain't confirming ****

This is the same man who thinks Zayn Malik (a man who dresses half tuxedo, half ironman) is a good role model.

If you want an Asian celebrity to look up to, I suggest Amir Khan or Sadiq Khan, much more respectable.
#SpotDifeo

Is that Luke hugging me?
Original post by difeo
I miss the days when we all ganged up on Luke rather than the divided club we have become

Y u do dis?
Original post by zKlown
Is that Luke hugging me?

U know it x
#ThrowbackPost

Original post by Lúcio
Hehe

Lets be srs here.

Massive effort to me and zeddy, and great input by Rk in the last few games.However I think we all know dirtybit had the hardest job here. I don't say this often but he was rock solid at the back and there's absolutely no way we would've gotten close without him.
Original post by zKlown
Is that Luke hugging me?

Yep, bare passion
Dirty's saved the love letters from his fling with Luke I see
Afro on point.
Original post by Lúcio
Y u do dis?

just bants x
Just a question lads, do you think it be possible to win the title with FK on the team?
Just a question lads, do you think it be possible to win the title with FK on the team?

I'm the best player, so yes.

FIFA around 10 anyone?

Original post by zKlown
@rEaR vIeW ain't confirming ****

This is the same man who thinks Zayn Malik (a man who dresses half tuxedo, half ironman) is a good role model.

If you want an Asian celebrity to look up to, I suggest Amir Khan or Sadiq Khan, much more respectable.

Don't be salty you don't have the Zayn looks brah, he's aesthetics goals.

Btw, that outfit was AWESOME.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest