The Student Room Group

Oral Health Science, UHI Inverness, 2016

Hey!
Just wondering if anyone has heard back anything from UHI yet? I had my interview on Thursday 21st Jan😊 x
Reply 1
Hey I had my interview for UHI on the same day, I haven't heard anything back either :/
Reply 2
Hey, I had my interview the same day and found out today that I didn't get a place on the course but I am on the waiting list did anyone else find out today?
Reply 3
I wonder if everyone who doesn't get a place gets put on the waiting list? Have you applied to/ heard from Anywhere else?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by ShereenS
I wonder if everyone who doesn't get a place gets put on the waiting list? Have you applieid to/ heard from Anywhere else?

Ive got an interview with Glasgow cale today and have a few more coming up. Where have to heard from?
Reply 5
Original post by Ellis.C
Ive got an interview with Glasgow cale today and have a few more coming up. Where have to heard from?

Good luck for your interviews!:smile:
Apart from UHI ive only heard from edinburgh who rejected me :frown:
Hi :smile:
I'll be starting the Oral Health Science course at UHI in Inverness this September 2016. I was on the reserve list but they called me yesterday to offer me a place. xx
Reply 7
Original post by JessicaWade92
Hi :smile:
I'll be starting the Oral Health Science course at UHI in Inverness this September 2016. I was on the reserve list but they called me yesterday to offer me a place. xx

Well done!! I'm starting at Inverness in September too- can't wait!😊 X
Original post by Hannah_m26
Well done!! I'm starting at Inverness in September too- can't wait!😊 X

Oh cool! Well done! Do you have Facebook? xx
Reply 9
Oh cool! Well done! Do you have Facebook? xx

Yeah I do😊 what's your profile picture and I'll add you xx
Original post by Hannah_m26
Yeah I do😊 what's your profile picture and I'll add you xx

https://www.facebook.com/JessyDiana92

Hopefully that link should work :smile: I think I have my settings changed so that I can't be searched by name. xx
Reply 11
https://www.facebook.com/JessyDiana92

Hopefully that link should work :smile: I think I have my settings changed so that I can't be searched by name. xx

It said the link had expired😁 you should be able to find and add me- Hannah McGowan (Inverness)😊 xx
Hi
I'm going to the Inverness UHI this September aswell to study Sociology and Politics :biggrin:
Reply 13
Hi know it's a long time ago but I've applied for Inverness and I'm on the waiting list do you think I have a chance?
Original post by Ruliya
Hi know it's a long time ago but I've applied for Inverness and I'm on the waiting list do you think I have a chance?

Yes, add my sc charlie030403 and I'll add you to the gc

Quick Reply

Latest