The Student Room Group

GCSE German Speaking Controlled Assessment

I have my speaking assessment in 5 days i have written 3 sides of pages. So far i have memorised about half a side. Which is the best technique for memorising? Or is reading the best option? If so how long do you read?
Reply 1
Wow that's long! What exam board are you on?
I wrote mine out so many times and recorded myself saying it and listened to it when I did mine. Getting people to test you is helpful too.
Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Mlb37
Wow that's long! What exam board are you on?
I wrote mine out so many times and recorded myself saying it and listened to it when I did mine. Getting people to test you is helpful too.
Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Edexcel
Reply 3
Original post by Taran001
Edexcel

How did it go??
I'm on edexcel too, but mine wasn't nearly that long and I did 2 assessments in year 10 and 2 in year 11

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Mlb37
How did it go??
I'm on edexcel too, but mine wasn't nearly that long and I did 2 assessments in year 10 and 2 in year 11

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not so good got a C and im doing a retake tomorrow to try and get an A because most of the stuff when outta my head lol
oh I think mine wasn't that long but when I did it, I memorised the overall content and I made sure I had some other random verbs and nouns up my sleeve so that I could easily substitute forgotten bits with them.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Taran001
Not so good got a C and im doing a retake tomorrow to try and get an A because most of the stuff when outta my head lol

Oh damn.. well that's understandable but at least you can retake! Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending