The Student Room Group

Racists get a taste of their own medicine

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Actually, until 1941 and the stress of the Eastern Front the Nazis wanted to deport the Jews to other countries, so yes they are quite similar to your regular racists.

Why did the Nazis put a flight tax of between 60-100% on the properties of the Jews wishing to emigrate, as well as preventing them from getting foreign currencies and freezing their bank account, if they had wanted to encourage emigration?
Reply 41
Yes white racists must be given a taste of their own medicine.
Original post by Josb
Why did the Nazis put a flight tax of between 60-100% on the properties of the Jews wishing to emigrate, as well as preventing them from getting foreign currencies and freezing their bank account, if they had wanted to encourage emigration?

Which point in time is this? You can look at the Madagascar plan (1940) and Havana agreement as examples of Nazi policy which aimed at deportation rather than murder, this didn't really apply to Eastern Jews but they were much poorer and Slavic and probably had a reputation as street beggars to the average German. There were two types, German Jews (made up quite a lot of the professional middle class) and Eastern Jews (mainly migrants)

Migrants were always treated harsher, and not just by the Nazi party either.
Original post by Josb

Pretty sure they put restrictions on how much they could actually emigrate with.

I think it was around $100-$200 (equivalent of american currency)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by Faisal_Iqbal
Too many UKIP racists insulting muslims as well

I hate Islam
Reply 45
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Which point in time is this? You can look at the Madagascar plan (1940) and Havana agreement as examples of Nazi policy which aimed at deportation rather than murder, this didn't really apply to Eastern Jews but they were much poorer and Slavic and probably had a reputation as street beggars to the average German. There were two types, German Jews (made up quite a lot of the professional middle class) and Eastern Jews (mainly migrants)

Migrants were always treated harsher, and not just by the Nazi party either.

Nazis wanted Jews to leave, providing that the let all their properties and income behind. They perfectly knew, by implementing that kind of policy, that many of them wouldn't be able to leave and that they would have to deal with them later.

Original post by Truthteller10
Pretty sure they put restrictions on how much they could actually emigrate with.

I think it was around $100-$200 (equivalent of american currency)

No, the flight tax was a percentage of the value of the emigrant's properties.
Reply 46
Original post by Mathemagicien
Probably to help fund the rearmament

It was a rhetorical question.
well done do it to UKIP next
Original post by intelligent con
well done do it to UKIP next

Why maybe :mmm:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Multiculturalism
The addresses and personal contact details of over 2000 members of the far-right AfD party have been leaked online.

I'm not condoning illegal activity such as hacking, but it is nice to see them get a taste of their own medicine. Normally it is refugees being harassed by the far right, now its (almost) the other way around.

This is the only English source I could find, but its reported in German media and social media and left wing forums too.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/05/left-wing-extremists-publish-afd-members-addresses/

Stand up to racism!

Third Reich all over again.
Lefty Liberals still using the UKIP racist card... Sigh

Spoiler

Guess i'l have to jump on the bandwagon and declare Labour a party full of Anti Jew Hating Semites.
Some people need to grow up and get a life.
Sure harassment is wrong under any circumstance but I simply can't bring myself to care. This isn't worth wasting an f**** on so I won't give any.
Original post by Josb
They said that people who try to cross the border despite having been told not to and after having been warned should be shot by the border police. That's a bit different from "shooting refugee children".

Yes, gun them down like subhumans, nothing Nazi about that at all.
Reply 53
Original post by WBZ144

The Nazis weren't not the only people that wanted to protect their borders from intrusions.

Original post by WBZ144
Sure harassment is wrong under any circumstance but I simply can't bring myself to care. This isn't worth wasting an f**** on so I won't give any.

You still care enough to post.
When the media use the word Multiculturalism, the only culture I can think of are the argumentative muslims of islam.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Josb
The Nazis weren't not the only people that wanted to protect their borders from intrusions.

You still care enough to post.

I'm simply opposing the opinions of far-right apologists that they are not racist. That doesn't mean I care what happens to them as a result of their details being published.
Original post by CharlieBz
When the media use the word Multiculturalism, the only culture I can think of are the argumentative muslims of islam.

Muslims of Islam as opposed to what? Hindus of Islam? :lol:
Original post by WBZ144

I'm sure you'll like a couple of illegal refugees running into your home right.

I wonder how much love they'll show you.
Original post by Truthteller10
I'm sure you'll like a couple of illegal refugees running into your home right.

I wonder how much love they'll show you.

Throwing in an irrelevant strawman does not detract from the fact that some of you clearly think that it is acceptable to condone the use violence and killing as a solution to every issue.
Original post by WBZ144
Throwing in an irrelevant strawman does not detract from the fact that some of you clearly think that it is acceptable to condone the use violence and killing as a solution to every issue.

People who decide to disobey strict laws even after constant warnings either deserve to be thrown in prison or killed.

That's the simple solution, and you not agreeing with it doesn't change the fact that it's justifiable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending