The Student Room Group

This sounds stupid and probably makes no sense but...

Does anyone else feel like they haven't revised? I've been doing revision for the past month or two but I just feel like I haven't done anything/enough. Does anyone else feel like this? :s-smilie:
Original post by luciie
Does anyone else feel like they haven't revised? I've been doing revision for the past month or two but I just feel like I haven't done anything/enough. Does anyone else feel like this? :s-smilie:

Unfortunately yes I can relate. I look at my binders full of notes and then think. ****. I'm not ready. Sometimes I get so paranoid I end up having panic attacks. But it's alright. Just keep at it, and I bet in the exam, all the knowledge that we thought we didn't have will suddenly come gushing out. :h:
Original post by luciie

Me. Every single time I look at the notes I've done. It feels like nothing will stick, and I don't know what to do.. :afraid:
Original post by homeland.lsw
X:h:

I have no idea what that VM means..
Same here, I feel so stressed all the time. People keep saying "You work harder than all of us combined, you'll be fine" and I just stress out more and reply "Well you all seem to understand much more than I do, and so this work hasn't paid off and I'm therefore not better than you after all, plus I'm struggling to juggle all my subjects and drowning in catch up work as I always focus on one too hard" :-P
literally how i feel...

Posted from TSR Mobile
all the time...
Can completely relate
Original post by luciie

Yes! Extaclty how I feel about these GCSEs. I've made all my flashcards, but I haven't learnt many of them yet and I'm slightly concerned :s-smilie:

Original post by AspireAndExceed
Same here, I feel so stressed all the time. People keep saying "You work harder than all of us combined, you'll be fine" and I just stress out more and reply "Well you all seem to understand much more than I do, and so this work hasn't paid off and I'm therefore not better than you after all, plus I'm struggling to juggle all my subjects and drowning in catch up work as I always focus on one too hard" :-P

Some girl said to me "you've been revising since Year 4" but I haven't even memorised much, I've just made all my flashcards and that's basically it...
Original post by luciie

yes this means you truly haven't done revision or you haven't learnt anything new/ refreshed your memory of anything

Quick Reply

Latest