The Student Room Group

I have a huge crush on this guy in sixth form..!!

So i'm in year 8, and I recently auditioned for a part in Billy Elliot, our school show. Yesterday the list was put up for who got in.. I'm in the ensemble and older billy is Harris.. the guy I happen to have a huge crush on. So I showed my friends the list, and they pointed something out. Harris' dance partner in the show would be Georgia, another sixth former. I'm quite good friends with Luke, and I told him about my crush. At lunchtime today, I see luke and Harris sitting together, and i'm scared luke has told him.. as he does have quite a big mouth. Next Wednesday we have our first rehearsals, and as me Harris and Luke are all going to be there, i'm slightly scared for whats going to happen. By the way I think Harris doesn't even know I exist.. but we will meet on Wednesday. If he know I really like him how should I act around him? Even if he doesn't should I try talking to him? or would that look weird...? please help asap!! lyall xxx
Find a boy in year 8 to crush on.
Original post by EvieCollinsxox
So i'm in year 8, and I recently auditioned for a part in Billy Elliot, our school show. Yesterday the list was put up for who got in.. I'm in the ensemble and older billy is Harris.. the guy I happen to have a huge crush on. So I showed my friends the list, and they pointed something out. Harris' dance partner in the show would be Georgia, another sixth former. I'm quite good friends with Luke, and I told him about my crush. At lunchtime today, I see luke and Harris sitting together, and i'm scared luke has told him.. as he does have quite a big mouth. Next Wednesday we have our first rehearsals, and as me Harris and Luke are all going to be there, i'm slightly scared for whats going to happen. By the way I think Harris doesn't even know I exist.. but we will meet on Wednesday. If he know I really like him how should I act around him? Even if he doesn't should I try talking to him? or would that look weird...? please help asap!! lyall xxx

Hey Kidd a good advice from a old sixth form fella...As a sixth former he definitely won't make a move to you... Its completely normal to feel this way at 13 or 12 i suppose he's your first crush, but look in a few months you would have forgetten about him. So stick to your place and continue playing netball! with billy elliot as your role
Keep your feelings to yourself and your friends as a relationship with this boy is illegal and could land you both in some serious trouble.
Ah, how easy life was in Year 8
As a 6th former I'm going to say that the odds of them liking you back are around 0.0000000001%.

By the way I think Harris doesn't even know I exist.. but we will meet on Wednesday. If he know I really like him how should I act around him?

Act natural, if he knows and isn't interested then he isn't going to give a crap bcuz year 8 opinions on da booty aren't valid. If he is interested then I question his sanity and mental well-being however it would mean that acting natural would still work I guess... :lolwut:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6

Im sorry but Harris will not look at a 12/13 year old, i had a friend in year 8 who had a crush on a guy in sixth form. She would watch him play football, follow him home, write him a love letter and the guy noticed this and he avoided her. Also if i was in sixth form and i knew a someone in year 8 fancied me i would find it cute but would never make a move.
Tut tut why do we even allow Year 8s on this website? :colonhash: :facepalm2:
I doubt he'll be making a move unless he's a paedo. Even in which case, why would you want to go out with a paedo???

Sorry but on the off chance he did like you and wanted to go out with you he wouldn't because he'd be called a pedo ect, and I'd imagine it would make any sixth former feel very uncomftable that such a young person would like them, they might find you cute and sweet and a good friend but there's no way I can see him being your bf, I just can't see anyone in sixth form doing that sorry
Original post by WoodyMKC
I doubt he'll be making a move unless he's a paedo. Even in which case, why would you want to go out with a paedo???

tbf I know a 17 year old guy who dates a 14 year old gal and I am 100% certain he doesn't have a fetish for kids .

I don't think he even cares about looks at all in the slightest...
Lets be honest we all had a crush on someone older than us in school...:biggrin:
sorry but he wont pursue it, I'm in sixth form and it would just be awkward if this happened because you're both at different levels of maturity.
Original post by Rockyboy
Lets be honest we all had a crush on someone older than us in school...:biggrin:

yup

aww thats sweet! Year 8 was such a care-free year! Just act normally and just b friends! :biggrin:
Original post by rayestar
aww thats sweet! Year 8 was such a care-free year! Just act normally and just b friends! :biggrin:

alright, ty ❤️
we all get crushes , trust me i was back there in year 8 but honestly like everyone did say there is no chance of him going out with you babes , you just need to get over him ! Trust me you will forget about him very soon , just b e friends with him
Hey Evie, completely understand where you're coming from because I have a crush on a sixth former too and i'm in year 10 so i'm 14 and I wanna tell him because I attend this tuition center and he teaches there. At school there's this girl called gg may and they always walk together which really ticks me off and then one day I was walking home and he's behind me. after a while he walks next to me and says hey and he starts up a convo about tuition and we just talk which is enough for me. But I need to tell him how I feel.Anyways, Evie you should tell Harris your feelings and see how he reacts. I know it's hard but just make obvious gestures you like him but not too obvious it gives it ALL away. Hopes this help! xxx
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry but on the off chance he did like you and wanted to go out with you he wouldn't because he'd be called a pedo ect, and I'd imagine it would make any sixth former feel very uncomftable that such a young person would like them, they might find you cute and sweet and a good friend but there's no way I can see him being your bf, I just can't see anyone in sixth form doing that sorry

WORD. Totally understand u but i just think it depends on the age tbh. I mean if you're in year 10 or 11 then that's kinda understandable but at least give the girl a chance.
Reply 19
this person is in year 11 now
mad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending