The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

University of Reading Graphic Communication 2016

Anyone else firmed graphic communication for 2016??
I have!!
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Original post by Sachanicole
I have!!

That's great! If you have any questions especially on student life, halls or campus. Feel free to ask..

Emma :smile:
2nd year Human and Physical
Reply 3
Yep :smile: what grades are you hoping to get? I'm nervous that my business grade is going to ruin it! :frown:
Original post by Bradley47
Yep :smile: what grades are you hoping to get? I'm nervous that my business grade is going to ruin it! :frown:

I need ABB but I'm so worried because my English lit exam was awful :frown:
I think i will end up getting AAC so really hope they will accept equivalent grades
Reply 5
Original post by Sachanicole
I need ABB but I'm so worried because my English lit exam was awful :frown:
I think i will end up getting AAC so really hope they will accept equivalent grades

Could be worse, Im predicting ABD! :frown:
Reply 6
I wanted to study graphic communication could you please tell me little bits about this faculty. :smile:
Reply 7
I wanted to study graphic communication could you please tell me little bits about this faculty. :smile:
Original post by eevar

Hi,

The graphics department at Reading is ranked in the U.K top 5 for graphic communication and 1st in the U.K for research in this area. The studio is also open to you 24 hours on most days.
The course is a mix of practical and theory work with a lot of focus on projects which allows you to build up your own portfolio for your future. It's a mix of designing books, music packaging, wayfinding and sign systems, exhibitions, websites and mobile apps allowing you to solve real life challenges. Reading has really good industry links with those such as IBM Design and Oxford University Press and the department also allows you to work with real clients to get a first hand knowledge of working in industry.

One of my friends studies graphic communication and has really enjoyed the opportunities she has had at Reading, she even got to create all the design work for Reading University's rowing club advertisements and posters.

Feel free to ask anymore questions,
Amelia!
(Third year student ambassador for the university of Reading :biggrin:)
Great staff and keen students....and that's from someone teaching in the Business School!
Joe Doak,
Associate Prof of Urban Planning and Development

PS working with Graphics Dept on inclusive design project
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending