The Student Room Group

AS sociology re-take exam on families and households

So, I am re-taking the families and households AS exam in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what may come up in the exam? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by ambersawyer98
So, I am re-taking the families and households AS exam in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what may come up in the exam? :smile:

Is this for OCR?
any idea what is coming for aqa
Reply 3
I want to know as well

I dont think childhood and social policy will be the essay ones because they came up last year but you never know lol
Reply 4
Original post by ambersawyer98

Is this for OCR? Bc i'd like to know as well! :smile:
Original post by bsbnah
Is this for OCR? Bc i'd like to know as well! :smile:

no, this is for AQA! Sorry!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by xxvine
I want to know as well

I dont think childhood and social policy will be the essay ones because they came up last year but you never know lol

Yeah I don't think those will come up either, and tbh I hope they don't come up again as I found it hard to write an essay on
Original post by Katiecamp12347
any idea what is coming for aqa

I don't think childhood or social policies will come up as they came up in the exam last year other then that I haven't really got an idea what will come up...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending