The Student Room Group

'Flirt workshops' set up in Germany to help migrants communicate with German women

Scroll to see replies

Are they going to teach these refugees game?

Will they learn method and framing and how to do neg hits?
I do not welcome these foolish suggestions.

The way forward is to smear German women with poo.
Original post by RobML
It's just that it's a turn of phrase you hear a lot from white supremacists regarding black men... negative connotations and all that...

Posted from TSR Mobile

There maybe negative connotations but there is undoubtably a bit of a them and us feeling with migrants who treat European women as subhuman sex tools.
Original post by BinyQuan
I'm glad you want this people here.

thanks, fixed it. Can't find my glasses.
I would love state-subsidized flirt workshops ... :frown:
Original post by RobML
It's just that it's a turn of phrase you hear a lot from white supremacists regarding black men... negative connotations and all that...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well the subject in question wasn't a person or a race or cultural group, but a democratically elected government, the women of Germany are their women. The government exercises control over them and everyone else. Being democratically elected it is self ownership.

Could have been worded better, but you have taken it out of context and made some nice insinuations out of it. Nice contribution.

Edit; I suppose 'nasty' insinuations fits better.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Are they going to teach these refugees game?

Will they learn method and framing and how to do neg hits?

Considering that several PUA share the same consideration for women as these migrants, they may get along very well.
Germany doing a Sweden here. Honestly, both these countries and their people deserve everything they get. Having said that....

Sup girl. You Muslim? Cos your body Islamin'
ficki ficki :teehee:

I must try that one soon.
Original post by KingBradly
Shut up.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a summary of the capacity of the anti migrant anti Islam anti Muslim euroskeptic tories on this website
Original post by RobML
I always laugh when people say "our/their women"
They can bang who they want sheesh

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're in your feelings today,Robert
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by KimKallstrom

Did you just make that up ?

It was really good and that would actually work as a pickup line, maybe you should teach some of these classes ?
Reply 32
Germany doing a Sweden here. Honestly, both these countries and their people deserve everything they get. Having said that....

Sweden and Germany are neck in neck these days for the world's biggest cuck. I guess the germans got fed up with the swedes being the undisputed champions of self hate and white guilt for so long and they are finally doing something about it.
Reply 33
Original post by HanSoloLuck

Edit; I suppose 'nasty' insinuations fits better.

For such an anti-lefty, you sure are easily offended...
Reply 34
Original post by queen-bee
You're in your feelings today,Robert

What does that mean?

Ha, brilliant.
Original post by RobML
For such an anti-lefty, you sure are easily offended...

Again with the ad-hominem, I never said I was offended. The insinuations you make, by contrast, are suppose to be assaults on the character of the person you are talking to. In this case me.

It is just a nasty way to communicate. You don't stay on topic, you don't address the points made by someone, you simply make posts about them.

And I'm not anti-lefty, you are making insinuations about me again, making your posts entirely about me, again. You don't even attempt to address what I said.

It just makes you look like a horrid person, a bully, and not very bright.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 雷尼克
This, ladies and gentlemen, is a summary of the capacity of the anti migrant anti Islam anti Muslim euroskeptic tories on this website

Ssssshhhh, little boy, nobody cares about your bigoted identity politics.
Reply 38
I have another idea, take these men and lock them up in a cage, they are safe as well so it's a win win
Reply 39
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Again with the ad-hominem, I never said I was offended. The insinuations you make, by contrast, are suppose to be assaults on the character of the person you are talking to. In this case me.

It is just a nasty way to communicate. You don't stay on topic, you don't address the points made by someone, you simply make posts about them.

And I'm not anti-lefty, you are making insinuations about me again, making your posts entirely about me, again. You don't even attempt to address what I said.

It just makes you look like a horrid person, a bully, and not very bright.

An ad-hominem in regards to what argument? I'm not even debating anything lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending