The Student Room Group

Today I saw....

I was in the library today and I saw the most beautiful girl ever ! She was way out my league and probably a bit older. But still i regret not speaking to her dammit..! I can't help but think that hopefully one day I meet her again... by destiny... I guess...Take your chance guys when you have it !!
(edited 7 years ago)
Out of my league? No such thing
You may be surprised how many people are attracted to you that you consider out of your league.:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
League's are a silly concept, seems to imply that some people are somehow better than others based solely upon attractiveness, which in itself is arbitrary as it's all subjective.
Original post by Chazeyourself
She was way out my league and probably a bit older.

Go in with that mindset and its game over before its started

I know its easy for me to type over the internet at 10pm but I spoke to 2 beautiful girls today that could be 'out of my league' but I just said **** that and went for it cos I know what the regret would be like

BE CONFIDENT AND FUNNY and youll be fine!:h:

But still i regret not speaking to her dammit..

I was in the library today and I saw the most beautiful girl ever ! She was way out my league and probably a bit older. But still i regret not speaking to her dammit..! I can't help but think that hopefully one day I meet her again... by destiny... I guess...Take your chance guys when you have it !!

league's don't exist if you have the balls to approach someone and tell them that you like them it works
look at me
5' 8''
doesn't drive
slightly overweight
and all my exes have been far better looking than me, had better bodies, could drive and were older (in a good way)
so it just took the guts to go and say something and that's worked 5 times now
Original post by jamesthehustler
league's don't exist if you have the balls to approach someone and tell them that you like them it works
look at me
5' 8''
doesn't drive
slightly overweight
and all my exes have been far better looking than me, had better bodies, could drive and were older (in a good way)
so it just took the guts to go and say something and that's worked 5 times now

hit the gym and get ripped:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KaminiZindagi
hit the gym and get ripped:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

what and pay £90 a month when i am doing better than most people are

Quick Reply

Latest