The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mobbsy91
Oh my god. When and where!!!?????????!!!!

Rain is awesome, especially for being outside in!!
looool if u live in London I'll pay for your meal ;P
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
looool if u live in London I'll pay for your meal ;P

Ok, I don't live in London, BUT we should actually legit have a London meet up and get Nandos xD
Ok, I don't live in London, BUT we should actually legit have a London meet up and get Nandos xD

At 3am, yeah?
Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect
At 3am, yeah?

Well, we'd have to meet a bit earlier to get the Nandos, but then a 3am London stroll with complete strangers :rofl: Sounds perfect :tongue:
For **** sake, my laptop will not exist tomorrow if this ****ing Anon thing keeps happening OMFG!!!
Original post by Anonymous
Well, we'd have to meet a bit earlier to get the Nandos, but then a 3am London stroll with complete strangers :rofl: Sounds perfect :tongue:
you have too be cautious these days 👀 But I feel ya 💯
you have too be cautious these days 👀 But I feel ya 💯

SWWWEEEETTTT! (I've not been drinking!)
SWWWEEEETTTT! (I've not been drinking!)
looooool if you say so :biggrin: nah real talk if any u mans down london in summer i'll take all of you out for today just for contributing in a post lmao
looooool if you say so :biggrin: nah real talk if any u mans down london in summer i'll take all of you out for today just for contributing in a post lmao

Fair enough!! We actually need to set a date and go eat Nandos xD That'd be soooooo awesome :biggrin:
Fair enough!! We actually need to set a date and go eat Nandos xD That'd be soooooo awesome :biggrin:
i swr im down for it !
i swr im down for it !

Me. You. @ZuluK. Is happening.
Original post by Anonymous
Me. You. @ZuluK. Is happening.
But your anonymous, you can be anyone :0 mans getting kinda paranoid out ere
But your anonymous, you can be anyone :0 mans getting kinda paranoid out ere

For **** sake I swear to god I will hurt someone over this anonymous ****ing thing some ****ing day.
For **** sake I swear to god I will hurt someone over this anonymous ****ing thing some ****ing day.
every time i wanna reply the anonymous box is always ticked and pisses me off cos i forget sometimes
every time i wanna reply the anonymous box is always ticked and pisses me off cos i forget sometimes

YES!!! I know xD It's so damned annoying!!
Original post by KirsttyyM
I need to sort my life out i have **** tons of work for school (like loads...) And i have 3 weeks left im in a 3 day exam atm.. Cant sleep.. Whislt also having stress of sorting outnfinance for uni and sorging uni out.. Im also moving house.. I have a part tike job to help pay for deposit on accommodation and uni in general... I also have a boyfriend that i wsnt fo see.. Urgh . need to get my act together.. Any pointers guys????

Drink coffee and get the school work out tha way. Everything else can wait haha.

And isn't it better to take a break from a job if it exam season?
I've got work starting at 8:30 on Monday...I don't know what to do 😩😩
I've got work starting at 8:30 on Monday...I don't know what to do 😩😩

Fix your sleeping pattern by not sleeping today AT ALL, you'll be really sleepy by Sunday evening then go to sleep and wake up happy for work.
Original post by Mona-S
Fix your sleeping pattern by not sleeping today AT ALL, you'll be really sleepy by Sunday evening then go to sleep and wake up happy for work.
you know...that's not a bad idea ! Safe for dat Mona 👌🏾
you know...that's not a bad idea ! Safe for dat Mona 👌🏾

It does work! This is what I do after holidays!

No problem!

Quick Reply

Latest