The Student Room Group

Matched with my maths teacher on Tinder ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kkboyk
That's for you to find out.

How could I possibly find out? :colonhash:
Original post by Anonymous
What if I ask him to home tutor me ?

I know he does home tutoring for another guy in my form class.

He charges £40 an hour

Do it, I dare you! :colone:

Spoiler

Reply 42
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
How could I possibly find out? :colonhash:

(edited 7 years ago)
This could be the start of a beautiful romance!

Go for it girl!
I think I will just leave it and ask him to add me on facebook when I leave for uni
Original post by kkboyk

:frown: Well I was OBVIOUSLY going to use my imagination, I just needed you to help me make it more vivid by saying "Yes, he is Adonis". :colonhash:
Reply 46
:frown: Well I was OBVIOUSLY going to use my imagination, I just needed you to help me make it more vivid by saying "Yes, he is Adonis". :colonhash:

I'm kidding :colondollar: He's very tall and slender, very sophisticated and he's 40. He wears nice suits and overcoat (plus a really cool vintage umbrella). Other than that I dunno, never looked at him that way :unimpressed:
Yea its a selfie with me looking at a Mirror.

Its been 1 day and he has not messaged me yet

sh*t mate.... he isn't being very professional. I would leave it for now. If you actually like him furreals then maybe message him once you've left sixth form? Could work. Even then he may not reply, and if he doesn't don't take it personally. He might just not want to risk his job, which I suppose is understandable.

Nice one for pulling a teacher 8 years your senior though, am well impressed
Original post by kkboyk
I'm kidding :colondollar: He's very tall and slender, very sophisticated and he's 40. He wears nice suits and overcoat (plus a really cool vintage umbrella). Other than that I dunno, never looked at him that way :unimpressed:

:perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv: Oh my gosh, YUM!

Gosh, she is lucky :colonhash:

Wait...wait...she was in 6th form right? (18?????)

If not, ew gross. :redface:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 49
:perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv: Oh my gosh, YUM!

Gosh, she is lucky :colonhash:

Maybe. Every female in my school are too busy thinking about the hot Portuguese teacher.
Reply 50
Original post by MildredMalone
tbh if you work in a secondary school, the lowest you set your age filter should be 21, so that no current students could possibly see you.

o/p i'd unmatch him him in all honesty

You can have 21yo in high school? :eek:
Original post by kkboyk
Maybe. Every female in my school are too busy thinking about the hot Portuguese teacher.

Answer my later edited question! :redface:

Hot teachers are the best :colondollar:

I'm going to ask this new teacher (who doesn't actually cover any of my lessons) for some "help" (lol) with history tomorrow because the other teacher said I can, so I'm going to use that opportunity to my advantage. :colone:

Also, also, also THAT TEACHER LAUGHED AT MY JOKE (well not really a joke...) ONCE! Ah what a beautiful sound that was :proud:
Not even a good troll yo, 2/10
Original post by Josb
You can have 21yo in high school? :eek:

Noo, I was thinking of people inflating their age, and I know some apps don't let you change your age. My line of thinking was that someone who's 16 or 17 might add a year or two onto their age so they can use the app, and if they can't change it later they'll show as 20when they're 18.

A teacher, or TA or whatever, won't see anyone who had previously lied about their age if the thing is set to21.
Reply 54

I'm going to ask this new teacher (who doesn't actually cover any of my lessons) for some "help" (lol) with history tomorrow because the other teacher said I can, so I'm going to use that opportunity to my advantage. :colone:

Also, also, also THAT TEACHER LAUGHED AT MY JOKE (well not really a joke...) ONCE! Ah what a beautiful sound that was :proud:

Oh yeah she was (I think it was one of my classmate, I haven't narrowed it down yet).

Well aren't you naughty :colone: Quite a lot of my science teachers are under 30, and some are attractive so most students always disturbing them during breaks and such.

You're still a newbie. Everyone laughs at my jokes. :u:
Original post by kkboyk
Oh yeah she was (I think it was one of my classmate, I haven't narrowed it down yet).

Well aren't you naughty :colone: Quite a lot of my science teachers are under 30, and some are attractive so most students always disturbing them during breaks and such.

You're still a newbie. Everyone laughs at my jokes. :u:

:innocent: Well sometimes you just need a bit of help with work, nothing wrong with asking.

Nooooo, you don't understand! Okay let me set the scene for you:

I knocked on his office (he was supervising our lesson earlier) and I said

"Oh sir, have you marked me and (another classmate) in?"

and he said "Yes, you wonderful young lady, I have indeed. I marked you in first :wink:"

And I said "Oh, why thank you Sir :blushing:!"

And he said "No problem my dear, anything else I can help you with?"

And I said "Yes, Sir, the laptop cabinet seems to be out of sight, I don't really know what to do with this?*shows him the laptop""

*He laughed* "I see, well just leave it on my desk and I'll find a place for it soon :wink:"

I said "Okay Sir" and I went in to his office and placed it on to his desk.

Then suddenly he said "*my real name* would you like to also place yourself on this desk?"

Well, you can guess what my answer to that was....and the rest was history...:mmm:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 56

Jailbait.
He could get sacked and won't be allowed to teach again if someone found out. You could destroy his career... Don't be selfish!

So if I wait until my 18th Birthday, then its okay ?
The fact that he saw your picture but still swiped right is very creepy to me. A Level math classes aren't so big that you forget faces.

Are you sure he wasn't laughing at your face? :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending