The Student Room Group

Just realised how close the exams are...

I am feeling so overwhelmed.

How do I calm myself and plan strategically ?
Do a revision timetable and breathe, because you can't do anything but revise
Original post by NeverGrowUp
I feel the same way, I'm currently making a timetable to somehow cram a whole years worth of work in one week.:bricks:

It's possible don't you worry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
PAST PAPERS (don't know the context but this still works) :yep:
Reply 4
Original post by NeverGrowUp
I really hope so. I'm really so fed up of life right now and feel like it's not even worth living to results day and seeing 4U's on my results card. :nope:

I know that feeling :-/
Reply 5
Essay based subjects. Past papers are a bit difficilt for these subjects.
Original post by im.a.witch
Essay based subjects. Past papers are a bit difficilt for these subjects.

Watch the solutions

Posted from TSR Mobile
me and a friend have done the minimum amount of work we could get away with ans now its going to bite us in the ass.

also, the work we do in class is so much easier than the AS specimen physics/chem/bio papers, i dont feel prepared at all for some of the stuff on them, ill be lucky to get a C on some of those =(
Reply 8
Original post by theguywhosaidhi
me and a friend have done the minimum amount of work we could get away with ans now its going to bite us in the ass.

also, the work we do in class is so much easier than the AS specimen physics/chem/bio papers, i dont feel prepared at all for some of the stuff on them, ill be lucky to get a C on some of those =(

luckily my biology paper is next year.

Please don't do my mistakes from last year I failed Biology , I hardly did any work or practice papers and ended up getting a U :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest