The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick law offer holders 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I applied on the 2nd Oct, received an offer for M100 on the 5th, firming today :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 101
Asked to interview.

Had put them out of my head thinking they had rejected me. If I get an offer I'd have to completely re-evaluate what I'm doing...
Anyone attending their offer day tomorrow?
Original post by Student98x
Anyone attending their offer day tomorrow?

I thought it was on Friday, as that's when I'm going
Original post by qwertyuipdoe
I thought it was on Friday, as that's when I'm going

Yeah there is one on Friday, but there's one tomorrow too.
Yeah there is one on Friday, but there's one tomorrow too.

Oh I wasn't given the option for the Wednesday one 😭
Guys is it worth trying to switch from Law with SS to Straight Law? Have an offer for the former and contacted the law dept, they said they'll let me know if i can switch.Should I?
Reply 107
[QUOTE=ArsalanBac;64461779]Guys is it worth trying to switch from Law with SS to Straight Law? Have an offer for the former and contacted the law dept, they said they'll let me know if i can switch.Should I?

Whywould you?

I don't think so. Just take more LLB options while keeping the freedom to take SS.
Reply 108
Just received my offer today, May 5, after interview :smile: - ML23 Law with Social Sciences :smile:
Original post by Assan
Just received my offer today, May 5, after interview :smile: - ML23 Law with Social Sciences :smile:

Congrats!
Are you thinking of putting it down? I just insured the straight llb
Reply 110
Just firmed Warwick!
I'm hoping to create a Warwick Law group chat on Facebook if anyone's interested.
[QUOTE=Student98x;64601633]I'm hoping to create a Warwick Law group chat on Facebook if anyone's interested.

Up for it!
Original post by ArsalanBac
Up for it!

Okay well if I find enough people to create one I will:smile:
Reply 114
Original post by qwertyuipdoe
Congrats!
Are you thinking of putting it down? I just insured the straight llb

Probably! I need to do my due diligence and consider all my options, but this was my first choice and I've worked hard for it, so I think I migt take it.

My other options are 2-year courses - less time and money - but I think I'll go for it.
Reply 115
Up for it!

Did you stay with ML23 or switch?
Original post by Assan
Did you stay with ML23 or switch?

I still have ML23 on track and they didn't reply to my request for switching. It's been 3 weeks
Reply 117
Okay well if I find enough people to create one I will:smile:

Also in! 😊
Reply 118
Guys is it worth trying to switch from Law with SS to Straight Law? Have an offer for the former and contacted the law dept, they said they'll let me know if i can switch.Should I?

I still have ML23 on track and they didn't reply to my request for switching. It's been 3 weeks

I'm having second thoughts about ML23 as well, except I'm contemplating a move to Law and Humanities :/
Reply 119

Try emailing the Senior Tutor. See below:
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/tutors
https://www.warwicksu.com/advice/academic/changingcourse/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending