The Student Room Group

pooped my pants in schhol. pls help

i pooped my pants in p.e class. i was havig diahrea so alot came out. some dribbled down my leg, the teacher sent me home. everyone in my yeargroup saw it. im scared waht people will say tomorow.
what shud i do?
thankss

Scroll to see replies

Move schools :h:
Tell them you were ill and there was nothing you could do. Be mature about it. If they make fun, they might as well be 12.
Wipe
Why was u in school with dhiarea in the first place ???
Original post by bluemadhatter
Move schools :h:
run away, change your name and join the traveling circus.
Why did you do sports
Reply 7
Original post by OddFuturez
Why did you do sports

its mandatory
Move schools

Nobody will be mature about it ffs
Reply 9
Original post by Karaleigh19
Tell them you were ill and there was nothing you could do. Be mature about it. If they make fun, they might as well be 12.

well they kinda are...
Reply 10
Original post by LelouchViRuge
Move schools

Nobody will be mature about it ffs

the years almost over my parents wont let me. they say i gotta wait till next year
Reply 11
Original post by Brettmulrennan
Why was u in school with dhiarea in the first place ???

im the morning i was good but in the afternoon i felt kinda weird but thought nothing of it. when i ppoped my pants i realized waht was happeing
Original post by AliNaqvi:D
the years almost over my parents wont let me. they say i gotta wait till next year

Don't attend for the remaining days then
i pooped my pants in p.e class. i was havig diahrea so alot came out. some dribbled down my leg, the teacher sent me home. everyone in my yeargroup saw it. im scared waht people will say tomorow.
what shud i do?
thankss

Suck it back up before it dribbles down your leg

once it's down your leg it's not too late, make your body absorb the water content of the poop and make the poop turn your skin colour to brown and reveal to everyone that you really were a brown kid.

Spoiler

Reply 14
Original post by LelouchViRuge
Don't attend for the remaining days then

my exams are next week. idk wut to do ill have to go probs cus of the exams
my exams are next week. idk wut to do ill have to go probs cus of the exams

yes defo go fr exams but any other day don't go
what shud i do?
thankss

Just laugh it off.
Taking the mick out of yourself, will stop others
...it's going to be awkward for a few days but seriously? Not going into school just shows people you're ashamed and gives them more of a reason to laugh at you. You'll probably never live it down but facing it and going with the joke makes an embarrassing situation a semi-funny "remember when..." situation instead.
well they kinda are...

Are you 12?

If not, don't act like it.
Reply 19
Original post by Karaleigh19
Are you 12?

If not, don't act like it.

im 11 all my friends are 12 or 13

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending