The Student Room Group

Unicorn's Kingdom MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
It's his lordship's birthday today :tongue:

Do you by any chance refer to Lord McCulloch? :tongue: omg it was yesterday (revenge of the 5th lol) cant believe he is 57 already!
PS can someone please prevent me from eating an entire packet of biscuits.... :cookie:
Original post by Amellia123
PS can someone please prevent me from eating an entire packet of biscuits.... :cookie:

Amagaaaaad you're back!! :jumphug: How've you been? :h:

*Eats the entire packet of biscuits so there's nothing left for you*
It's his lordship's birthday today :tongue:

Ser Hodor wishes His Sassy Grace a happy birthday!

May I ask how old my King is now? :tongue:

Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Amagaaaaad you're back!! :jumphug: How've you been? :h:

*Eats the entire packet of biscuits so there's nothing left for you*

Hodor!!! Yeah i kind of am (well for a while) as i found out how to actually reset the tsr password! :jumphug: im okay thank you! How have you been?

*but there is still atleast 10 left* :tongue:

Sassy Grace?! Haha :rofl: hes 57 :tongue:
Hodor!!! Yeah i kind of am (well for a while) as i found out how to actually reset the tsr password! :jumphug: im okay thank you! How have you been?

*but there is still atleast 10 left* :tongue:

Hahah I see. Well, good luck with your ongoing exams :yep: I'm very caught up in real life and barely active on TSR :C But I'm fine, thanks :yep: Got a letter from Student Finance saying I'll get maximum tuition loan :jive:

*eats all the biscuits in the world and even sucks the ones you've already eaten out of your belly*

Well, farewell my lil' abs ;_;
(edited 7 years ago)
Sassy Grace?! Haha :rofl: hes 57 :tongue:

:rofl:

Are you saying I don't have grace? :colonhash:
(edited 7 years ago)

It's not my birthday :rofl:

But still, doge is much appreciated. You shall receive a knighthood for that :tongue:

unicorns are life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original post by scnotcrazy

The randomness of this was amazing.

The randomness of this was amazing.

hahah im always random
UNICORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you like unicorns?
I don't care what anyone else says they are real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you by any chance refer to Lord McCulloch? :tongue: omg it was yesterday (revenge of the 5th lol) cant believe he is 57 already!

:tongue: I am indeed referring to His Lord and Saviour; Ian McCulloch. Lord of moody posing and great music. :lol: He was 57 yesterday, and Ocean Rain came out on the 4th of May. Ocean Rain was released on Star Wars day :lol:

I've never heard of "revenge of the 5th" until now, but that's amazing :rofl:

But yeah, back in the 80s, Ocean Rain was was released a day before his 24th birthday. Pretty cool! That means he was my age around the time of Crocodiles in 1980 :tongue: (if I've worked that out correctly :tongue:).

Anyway, how are you Amellia? :smile: SassKing misses the constant "Amellia presence" on TSR :tongue: God :colonhash: :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
hahah im always random
UNICORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you like unicorns?
I don't care what anyone else says they are real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random is a good trait in my opinion :tongue:

I think unicorns are majestic and wonderful creatures.
It's not my birthday :rofl:

But still, doge is much appreciated. You shall receive a knighthood for that :tongue:

Oh well. This is awkward. Thought you were refering to yourself as a Lord xD *puts a paperbag on his head and runs away in shame*

I love unicorns more than Deadpool loves unicorns.

Hahah I see. Well, good luck with your ongoing exams :yep: I'm very caught up in real life and barely active on TSR :C But I'm fine, thanks :yep: Got a letter from Student Finance saying I'll get maximum tuition loan :jive:

*eats all the biscuits in the world and even sucks the ones you've already eaten out of your belly*

Well, farewell my lil' abs ;_;

Thank you!! You too!! Aww its a shame you havent been on tsr, but good that youve caught up! :yep:
Thata brilliant!!!! :jive:

*pines for biscuits* hmm that was a bit weird :tongue: :lol:
Thank you!! You too!! Aww its a shame you havent been on tsr, but good that youve caught up! :yep:
Thata brilliant!!!! :jive:

*pines for biscuits* hmm that was a bit weird :tongue: :lol:

:lol:

Reminded me of Porcupine :tongue: "Pine for the pork of the porcupine" :lol:

Are you saying I don't have grace? :colonhash:

I just found the term 'Sassy Grace' rather amusing :lol:

:tongue: I am indeed referring to His Lord and Saviour; Ian McCulloch. Lord of moody posing and great music. :lol: He was 57 yesterday, and Ocean Rain came out on the 4th of May. Ocean Rain was released on Star Wars day :lol:

I've never heard of "revenge of the 5th" until now, but that's amazing :rofl:

But yeah, back in the 80s, Ocean Rain was was released a day before his 24th birthday. Pretty cool! That means he was my age around the time of Crocodiles in 1980 :tongue: (if I've worked that out correctly :tongue:).

Anyway, how are you Amellia? :smile: SassKing misses the constant "Amellia presence" on TSR :tongue: God :colonhash: :tongue:

Haha i knew it!! Hes a similar age to Simon leBon actually (as are most of 'the greats' :giggle:)
Ooh thats cool, i hope McCulloch likes Star Wars :lol: i nearly made a 'nation SW day' thread the other day but forgot :lol:

Have you not? Woah there SasKing :rofl: my y9 music teacher mentioned it years ago (is rather amusing)

Awesome! Haha aww he wasnt very old when Crocodiles came out then! (Well, for the skill level he had back then!) (Im pretty sure you have! :biggrin:)

Amellia is okay thank you, a wee bit poorly but still ploughing through revision :lol: how is SassKing? (HRS - His royal sassyness) :lol:
:lol:

Reminded me of Porcupine :tongue: "Pine for the pork of the porcupine" :lol:

Hahaha :lol: no way did you just make a Bunnymen Reference already :rofl:

SC!!!! Amellia has not heard from you in zillions of years!! How have you been? (And how is your society?) :tongue: :woo:

Quick Reply

Latest