The Student Room Group

Ngdp lga 2015/16

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Barnet have starting inviting. Do you remember which councils put dates out?
Reply 321
Hi, I've signed up to khub and submitted a request to join the NGDP Candidates group but my request hasn't been approved yet. How long did it take for others to get approved? Is there a way I can view the forum without being officially approved?
Has everyone received their interview councils now? Did anyone get any really random ones, I got two that I put down then North Lincolnshire, which I'm pretty sure wasn't even in one of the regions I had put down!

EDIT: Oh no, it comes under Yorkshire rather than east midlands, hmmmmmm, really not too keen on relocating my family to Scunthorpe!!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 323
I've only got one so far and it was one I didn't choose. Hoping for better news!
Reply 324
I've got two I don't want. Anyone know if the London ones have come out yet?
Reply 325
Original post by JessyeN
I've got two I don't want. Anyone know if the London ones have come out yet?

I have Bexley and someone up in the thread had got Barnet.

What are you hoping for?
Reply 326
I'm the one with Barnet haha, I wanted LGA, Hammersmith or Westminster, but mostly LGA which I know is really hard. Second one I got is in Ashford in Kent.
Reply 327
Original post by JessyeN
I'm the one with Barnet haha, I wanted LGA, Hammersmith or Westminster, but mostly LGA which I know is really hard. Second one I got is in Ashford in Kent.

Hmm Ashford, Barnet, Bexley... I'm hoping they're doing this in alphabetical order! Fingers crossed for one of our choices!
Reply 328
Which ones were you hoping for?
Reply 329
Got 2 that I wanted so far! Just waiting on the last one.
Reply 330
Stupid question: how are people finding out about interviews. From emails on the NGDP website?
Reply 331
Emails so far, but if you've not heard I wouldn't be worried, they've been late with everything else so far
Reply 332
Original post by JessyeN
Which ones were you hoping for?

Lewisham, Lambeth, Islington
Reply 333
Original post by 140895

Which ones were those?
Reply 334
Original post by 140895

Lucky you! What were you after?
Reply 335
I've got one I wanted so far - Chester - I found out about this two days ago. I'm just awaiting on two more, heard nothing yet!
Reply 336
Original post by JessyeN
Which ones were those?

Doncaster and Milton Keynes, hoping for Sheffield too.
Reply 337
Has anybody heard about Bolton? I've got one so far, Chester, but that was on Wednesday. Are all the interview offers supposed to go out by this evening?
Reply 338
Original post by kc2001
Has anybody heard about Bolton? I've got one so far, Chester, but that was on Wednesday. Are all the interview offers supposed to go out by this evening?

Hi, I haven't heard from Bolton as yet. I have only heard from Chester. I am pretty sure they are supposed to let us know by today.
Reply 339
Does anyone know how they decide who to give the interviews to if lots of people apply to the same places? I didn't get my top choice so was just wondering how they sort that out.

Quick Reply

Latest