The Student Room Group

Why do meninists think anyone cares what they have to say?

They're a bunch of self-gratifying losers who only care about putting feminists down, so, you know, just wondering.

Just a notice: I'm unsubscribing from this thread as I am not longer interested in continuing this discussion. I am tired and stressed, and with exams rapidly approaching I certainly don't have time to spend hours finding sources for everyone who demands them, nor do I have time to read all of your sources. You may well have evidence to support you're viewpoint, but as I don't have the energy to read them that remains to be seen. I don't make a habit of taking receipts on every 'meninist' that has ever said something offensive, so your demands for proof will be fruitless. In the majority of cases, if you conduct thorough research you can find evidence without me spending time looking things up to meet your demands.

I would appreciate it if we could leave it at that.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by giveupbeth
They're a bunch of self-gratifying losers who only care about putting feminists down, so, you know, just wondering.

And why are most feminists misandrists as well?
"Meninist"

:toofunny:

feminist detected
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
"Meninist"

:toofunny:

Exactly. The word she's looking for is masculinist.
I'm so confused, who is this trying to trigger?
Original post by Ras' Al Ghul

They aren't.

What's the point in even going there? They can just say the same about feminists. Especially when the leader of this movement is Germaine Greer.
Reply 8
Exactly. The word she's looking for is masculinist.

Planning to mansplain my own post for me, masculinist?

Spoiler

Reply 9
Original post by Blondie987
I'm so confused, who is this trying to trigger?

Just want to annoy some bigots who can't be bothered to educate themselves.
I guess some people do care.
Reply 11

Feminism is the pursuit of equality- google it.
Depends, are you allowed to disagree with a point without being called a meninist?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just want to annoy some bigots who can't be bothered to educate themselves.

Feminism is the pursuit of equality- google it.

You're the one that needs educating. Yes, the definition of feminist is for the equality of both sexes but in practice it's just lesbain women bitching about men with a few gay men and straight women.
Reply 14
Original post by That Bearded Man
Depends, are you allowed to disagree with a point without being called a meninist?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can disagree with a point but meninists are often not in search of a reasonable discussion, but rather to discredit feminists by accusing them of being man-hating misandrists. Literally the first post of this post accused all feminists of being misandrists.
Reply 15
You're the one that needs educating. Yes, the definition of feminist is for the equality of both sexes but in practice it's just lesbain women bitching about men with a few gay men and straight women.

I am educated, and you are exactly the type of person I made this post to criticise.
memninism is a parady of feminism, it's SATIRE.

You're thinking of the anti feminist movement.

And that movement is broadly speaking correct about things. Feminism has become a batshit crazy anti scientific conspiracy theorist special school.
Reply 17
I am educated, and you are exactly the type of person I made this post to criticise.

Well done, pat on the head for you. Seriously great work, who knows what the world would be like without people like yourself.
Why do feminists think anyone cares what they have to say?
Reply 19
I just came to say...

Your posts' tone is childish and a bit 'angsty'. It detracts from your point. Work on that a little bit so your opinions carry a little more gravity.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending