The Student Room Group

Upcoming exams!

Like is there anyone actually fully prepared to sit every 1 of their exam?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't think I'd ever feel prepared. :redface:
Just that I push myself to do the best I possibly can.
Original post by Ayaz789
Like is there anyone actually fully prepared to sit every 1 of their exam?

hahahahahahahahaha......

No.
Reply 3
Good luck to the both of you, I wish you both success!
Reply 4
Original post by aamirac
I don't think I'd ever feel prepared. :redface:
Just that I push myself to do the best I possibly can.

Like this is me but like i cant feel fully prepared though:frown:
Reply 5
Original post by Drax101
Good luck to the both of you, I wish you both success!

Thanks , this is nice of you:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by cookiemonster15
hahahahahahahahaha......

No.

I ate a chocolate chip cookie today
Reply 7
Who else feels that even if they exhausted every past paper question and every ounce of info available they'd still crumble under the real thing.
For me you just can't prepare for the 'on the day nerves', the 10 min wait prior exam start which feels like 10 years and even when the exam starts my hands start shaking when I try to write which wastes precious time. Everything you learn just flies out the window and the question just seems like something you've never seen.
I always get random thoughts during an exam like 'you're here' or 'what was it all for' or 'I wish I could rewind by 1 week', basically the weirdest of uncontrolled thoughts and then comes the sweats.. Not so lol
Reply 8
Original post by Rkai01
Who else feels that even if they exhausted every past paper question and every ounce of info available they'd still crumble under the real thing.
For me you just can't prepare for the 'on the day nerves', the 10 min wait prior exam start which feels like 10 years and even when the exam starts my hands start shaking when I try to write which wastes precious time. Everything you learn just flies out the window and the question just seems like something you've never seen.
I always get random thoughts during an exam like 'you're here' or 'what was it all for' or 'I wish I could rewind by 1 week', basically the weirdest of uncontrolled thoughts and then comes the sweats.. Not so lol

Haha this is exactly what i mean , like ive done what i can but im still not prepared
Reply 9
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha this is exactly what i mean , like ive done what i can but im still not prepared

No joke once when I was really struggling in my head I was wishing for my mommy aha.
Reply 10
Original post by Rkai01
No joke once when I was really struggling in my head I was wishing for my mommy aha.

:rofl:
I feel I could sit the majority of them now tbh
Reply 12
Original post by Sacred Ground
I feel I could sit the majority of them now tbh

Thats great!
Reply 13
Anyone else?
I'm worried I'll get a panic attack, and forgot everything..
Reply 15
Original post by 10studentlife
I'm worried I'll get a panic attack, and forgot everything..

Do you know everything right now?
Original post by Ayaz789
Do you know everything right now?

I've written out all my notes just need to revise them pretty much...
Reply 17
I've written out all my notes just need to revise them pretty much...

Ahh okay :smile:
Original post by Ayaz789
Ahh okay :smile:

I wasnt really nervous at GCSE but now I am a complete mess, I take all essay subject so it's all dependent on my knowledge (I know others are too) but History I find difficult.
Reply 19
I wasnt really nervous at GCSE but now I am a complete mess, I take all essay subject so it's all dependent on my knowledge (I know others are too) but History I find difficult.

Ahh im more of a numbers guy :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest