The Student Room Group

In your opinion who is the most known user on here?

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else remembers Lewroll?

That guy was freaking hilarious.

Otherwise imsoacademic is infamous.

Else I'd say Imsoprecious.
Original post by hezzlington
Really? Th one I know only has 96 posts...

Hmmmmmm

Maybe he is back to his trolling ways..

Nah he's not I just guessed.
Wow she's hot.

Spoiler

[video="youtube;IU2bIzsJ8LE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU2bIzsJ8LE[/video]

Strong, Independent and Female :u:

(skip to 2:36 :colone:)
Original post by Freudian Slit
Nah he's not I just guessed.

meticulous eye you have there em. I never would of guessed in a million years. No mention of Ulster loyalist BS or obsession with hilrho (don't know where she has gone either..she was quite well known I suppose)
William Walker is still here under a different name.

In what way is notoriety a good thing :confused:

Attention, everyone on that list was/is a massive beg. With the exception of WW, they can still be seen begging every now and then on TSR, under a new, thinly veiled dupe. WW was a minority in that he actually became (as you guys say) a contributive poster.
Original post by ivybridge
[video="youtube;IU2bIzsJ8LE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU2bIzsJ8LE[/video]

Strong, Independent and Female :u:

(skip to 2:36 :colone:)

She's a beaut. I've never seen Game of Thrones, just heard a lot about her.
(edited 7 years ago)
She's a beaut. I've never seen Game of Thrones, just heard a lot about her.

She is... apart from in this bit:

[video="youtube;dQ-LIOFXzgM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ-LIOFXzgM[/video]

The eyebrow close-up before she gets on the Dragon is very unattractive (6:05+)

the wrong one i think :biggrin:
maybe this one you are referring to @Awesome Genius
She is... apart from in this bit:

The eyebrow close-up before she gets on the Dragon is very unattractive (6:05+)

You reckon?? I quite like the whole bushy eyebrow thing, like I think Cara delevignhdgjjwrt is really beautiful, but my other male friends think she looks like a boy :dontknow:

Spoiler

Jen is so hot.
Original post by fatima1998
the wrong one i think :biggrin:
maybe this one you are referring to @Awesome Genius

Haha, lol yes or @Mojo Banjo
You reckon?? I quite like the whole bushy eyebrow thing, like I think Cara delevignhdgjjwrt is really beautiful, but my other male friends think she looks like a boy :dontknow:

Spoiler

Jen is so hot.

It's not the fact they're bushy, it's that they are pitch black when she has bleach blonde hair haha. Skip to 8:33 and watch until she flies off - she looks bad close-up but when she's flying on the Dragon it looks okay.
Original post by Eternalflames
Haha, lol yes or @Mojo Banjo

is his fake account? :rofl:
Original post by Zargabaath
Attention, everyone on that list was/is a massive beg. With the exception of WW, they can still be seen begging every now and then on TSR, under a new, thinly veiled dupe. WW was a minority in that he actually became (as you guys say) a contributive poster.

Usually goes the other way, the users start off as contributing posters but then turn into trolls.
@Cambio Wechsel
meticulous eye you have there em. I never would of guessed in a million years. No mention of Ulster loyalist BS or obsession with hilrho (don't know where she has gone either..she was quite well known I suppose)

Oh yeah I spoke with him and he was like
How TF did you spot that ? It was weird because I didn't actually know his posting style since I wasn't around when he was (I started posting in chat post WW-ban) I just had this really weird hunch. Maybe I'm psychic :afraid:

To be honest, I should shut up. Some of the hottest men ever have bushy eyebrows. Exhibit A:

Theo James :drool:
To be honest, I should shut up. Some of the hottest men ever have bushy eyebrows. Exhibit A:

Theo James :drool:

Saw him in Underworld a few weeks ago actually, and ofcourse in the inbetweeners movie.

Good looking mofo
Saw him in Underworld a few weeks ago actually, and ofcourse in the inbetweeners movie.

Good looking mofo

He is nom.

To be fair, Emilia Clarke only has blonde hair for her character as Daenerys. This is her usually:

Usually goes the other way, the users start off as contributing posters but then turn into trolls.

Yeah, once they get comfortable with the site and the community. Can't speak for AG, because he's been here longer then me but I saw it with Illiberal. Started off talking politics and then started trolling. I'm sure the other two followed a same pattern.

They normally change pretty quickly too, I'm sure it's a personality type related thing. Like I said WW was an exception.

Quick Reply

Latest