The Student Room Group

In your opinion who is the most known user on here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fatima1998
is his fake account? :rofl:

His dupe yes
Original post by Zargabaath
Yeah, once they get comfortable with the site and the community. Can't speak for AG, because he's been here longer then me but I saw it with Illiberal. Started off talking politics and then started trolling. I'm sure the other two followed a same pattern.

They normally change pretty quickly too, I'm sure it's a personality type related thing. Like I said WW was an exception.

When I first encountered AG, he wasn't a doctor (he had left the profession) and was working in an office or something, enquiring about becoming an investment banker or getting into finance or something along those lines, so his threads were mostly about that.
@Ethereal World
Although shes not been on recently.
@Foo

Also Tyrian Lanister.
Original post by ivybridge
He is nom.

To be fair, Emilia Clarke only has blonde hair for her character as Daenerys. This is her usually:

WOW!

Whilst I think looks more epic blonde, she is more my type as a brunette.
Original post by FireFreezer77
@Ethereal World

Yes she has, she's on this thread :rofl:
Zacken.
Original post by hezzlington
WOW!

Whilst I think looks more epic blonde, she is more my type as a brunette.

She is very pretty. However, she is mine. Run along.

:colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone:
Original post by Zargabaath
Attention, everyone on that list was/is a massive beg. With the exception of WW, they can still be seen begging every now and then on TSR, under a new, thinly veiled dupe. WW was a minority in that he actually became (as you guys say) a contributive poster.

Well AG certainly does it for the attention and even he won't deny that. IL on the other hand, I think it is more about controversy and as someone who studies law he likes the courtroom esq battles.

Don't know enough about WW to comment.
@Ethereal World

:rip:

My main account is banned.
When I first encountered AG, he wasn't a doctor (he had left the profession) and was working in an office or something, enquiring about becoming an investment banker or getting into finance or something along those lines, so his threads were mostly about that.

Yeah, there you go then. Even I used to take the site somewhat seriously when I first joined, asking for UCAS help, or browsing the study help forums. Went downhill after a month or so.
Original post by Eternalflames
Yes she has, she's on this thread :rofl:

Whoops!
Didnt realize that. Ive not seen her post anything recently (i didnt even see her post here as you can tell haha)
Original post by Freudian Slit
Well AG certainly does it for the attention and even he won't deny that. IL on the other hand, I think it is more about controversy and as someone who studies law he likes the courtroom esq battles.

Don't know enough about WW to comment.

I think he liked the rush he got from being "edgy", provocative or being the centre of attention. At the end of it, it still comes back to the attention thing.
Original post by ivybridge
She is very pretty. However, she is mine. Run along.

:colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone:

Hold up, I thought you claimed Lana? You can't have them all :frown:
:rip:

My main account is banned.

Oh right didnt realize that! Whoops!

Perma banned?
Oh right didnt realize that! Whoops!

Perma banned?

Potentially. It's banned at my request basically for the reason that your original comment on this thread sums up.
I'm going to be politically correct and say Captain Jack :h:
Potentially. It's banned at my request basically for the reason that your original comment on this thread sums up.

Oh ok then.
Im guessing you want to stay a bit more low key or even leave all together?
Hold up, I thought you claimed Lana? You can't have them all :frown:

I have:

Emilia

Spoiler

Lana Del Rey

Spoiler

Henry

Spoiler

&

Josh

Spoiler