The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

What residence is most social?

Hi! I'm an abroad student and I have to pick a room price bracket for the residence application. What halls are the most social in relation to the prices? Is it worth it to pay the premium or are people less friendly in the nicer dorms? I want to make sure I have the best opportunities to make friends and enjoy my time abroad. Thank you!!
Original post by alee77
Hi! I'm an abroad student and I have to pick a room price bracket for the residence application. What halls are the most social in relation to the prices? Is it worth it to pay the premium or are people less friendly in the nicer dorms? I want to make sure I have the best opportunities to make friends and enjoy my time abroad. Thank you!!

Hey! I'd recommend checking out the halls pages on Facebook to find out more. Also check whether they are located within the main student village if you want to be close to a lot of people. These halls are all the ones located on Westfield Way. Really price-wise, it's up to you, it depends what sort of experience you're looking for. There are also virtual tours available if you want to see what a room looks like! Hope this helps, if you struggle finding anything, let me know! -Sarah
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending