Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by the bear
:danceboy:

you have passed the first hurdle :holmes:

[scrollr][/scrollr]

:crazy: :woo:

Original post by SinsNotTragedies

I don't really know why he's being criticised, personally. I don't think he said anything wrong. He's keeping his personal, religious beliefs separate from politics - no? What's wrong with that? I couldn't care less if he thought I was a sinner, as long as he's protecting my rights and standing up for them regardless of his preferences, I wouldn't criticise the guy. He's entitled to those beliefs.
Reply 21
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Can I please cuddle with you? You seem so lovable :3

I believe that would be quite excellent.

Original post by ivybridge
I believe that would be quite excellent.

I don't really know why he's being criticised, personally. I don't think he said anything wrong. He's keeping his personal, religious beliefs separate from politics - no? What's wrong with that? I couldn't care less if he thought I was a sinner, as long as he's protecting my rights and standing up for them regardless of his preferences, I wouldn't criticise the guy. He's entitled to those beliefs.

Fair enough. :tongue: I didn't think it was a big issue, everyone is entitled to their own views. Of course I saw some irregularities as he leads the liberal party, and he was evading the question a bit.
Do you like Nick Clegg?

Spoiler

Reply 24
Original post by Zargabaath
hahaha GRRM would never kill off a beloved character :hand:
Actually I think I'd be more upset at one of the smaller dragons dying then any of the human characters :lol:

I always thought you were older, like second or third year uni student. Nor sure why though :confused:
How're you feeling towards your exams? Are you planning on uni next year?

Yeah... you and I both know that's ******** :wink:! He's killed off so many already :lol:. I'd be upset if any of the Dragons died or Daenerys Targaryen herself. I got so upset when the masked masters threw spears at Drogon and he seemed hurt :cry2::

Nope, everyone seems to be saying this though! Haha. I'm okay about them. For Philosophy, I've had As in every single paper and essay so that's not a worry and History and English Literature are just very accumulative so we shall see. No use being concerned and panicky though.

I am although I am not sure where, as of yet.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 25

:colone: :colone: :colone: :colondollar: :colondollar: :colondollar: :colone: :colone: :colone:

Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Fair enough. :tongue: I didn't think it was a big issue, everyone is entitled to their own views. Of course I saw some irregularities as he leads the liberal party, and he was evading the question a bit.
Do you like Nick Clegg?

Spoiler

I feel sorry for him; I think he was a good guy.

He was (is) the best guy ever. :cry2:
Yeah... you and I both know that's ******** :wink:! He's killed off so many already :lol:. I'd be upset if any of the Dragons died or Daenerys Targaryen herself. I got so upset when the masked masters threw spears at Drogon and he seemed hurt :cry2::

Nope, everyone seems to be saying this though! Haha. I'm okay about them. For Philosophy, I've had As in every single paper and essay so that's not a worry and History and English Literature are just very accumulative so we shall see. No use being concerned and panicky though.

I am although I am not sure where, as of yet.

Yeah, I was seriously expecting another Red Wedding when they turned up, I probably would've just stopped watching if that happened :lol:

That's the best attitude to go for I think, no point stressing. Congrats on the A's, good luck for your exams as well :biggrin:
What is your opinion on me as a user?

Do you like watermelon?

Name three things you would do if you were prime minister and had unlimited power for a day.

Do you support Sadiq Khan being made the new Mayor of London?
Reply 29
Yeah, I was seriously expecting another Red Wedding when they turned up, I probably would've just stopped watching if that happened :lol:

That's the best attitude to go for I think, no point stressing. Congrats on the A's, good luck for your exams as well :biggrin:

I didn't know what to expect. I am in love with Tyrion's character development, though - I love how he unchained the dragons and stuff. There's a lot of reason to suspect that he may in fact be a Targaryen by blood. This is something a lot of people are speculating over. We shall see.

Thank you so much! :smile:
do u watch sherlock homes (bbc)
I didn't know what to expect. I am in love with Tyrion's character development, though - I love how he unchained the dragons and stuff. There's a lot of reason to suspect that he may in fact be a Targaryen by blood. This is something a lot of people are speculating over. We shall see.

Thank you so much! :smile:

Yes! I'd love for Tyrion and Jon to both end up as Targaryens!
Reply 32
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
What is your opinion on me as a user?

Do you like watermelon?

Name three things you would do if you were prime minister and had unlimited power for a day.

Do you support Sadiq Khan being made the new Mayor of London?

1. I think you're a great user who contributes a lot to the forum and can respect somebody else's opinion even when it's being used to counter your own. That's a brilliant quality you have, one which I'd like to have most of the time rather than some of the time.

2. I love it. It's my favourite fruit, too! I remember a few years back when I went to Mexico, we were there for my birthday and my parents had this whole 'cake-like' structure modelled out of ice and watermelon made for me. It was so amazing.

3. I would:

Stop supplying the Middle East with weapons if possible;

Make significant changes to the education system;

Introduce loans and funding for study abroad (only accessible to UK citizens, of course).

4. I do. I think he was the best fit and embodies what the UK is about really. I'd like to see what he does, though before I completely approve.
Reply 33
Original post by rayestar
do u watch sherlock homes (abc)

I don't, I'm afraid.

Yes! I'd love for Tyrion and Jon to both end up as Targaryens!

Woooooo.

I was sad when the Tyrell guy got imprisoned for his gay relationships - they were always rather dashing to watch, especially him and Renly :perv:
What is one thing in the world that you cannot possibly live without?
:colone: :colone: :colone: :colondollar: :colondollar: :colondollar: :colone: :colone: :colone:

Come shopping with me plz. I need a makeover.
Reply 36
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
What is one thing in the world that you cannot possibly live without?

I'm probably going to have to declare straight up that I have more than one thing and I'm choosing the one that I think is the easiest to explain.

Okay, this may sound so stupid but Lana Del Rey's music.

Honestly, when I started listening to her music I was in such a dark place and I never thought somebody's lyrics and music could help me put my own life into perspective and help me think things through in a helpful way but she did it for me. I would have mounds of things to tell her and thank her for if I ever had the chance.
Reply 37
Come shopping with me plz. I need a makeover.

But you'd have to walk into shops with somebody who looks like a splintered plank of wood. Pics avail'.

Woooooo.

I was sad when the Tyrell guy got imprisoned for his gay relationships - they were always rather dashing to watch, especially him and Renly :perv:

Loras Tyrell? He's a cool guy, although I suppose he couldn't really carry on with Renly after that whole shadow-demon-thing ordeal :lol:

His character in the show bugged me a bit. He was so badass in the books.
They kinda reduced him soley to his sexuality in the show which felt a bit insulting to me. He was a really good example of a gay character who felt real, in the books, as opposed to a token and I wish they'd kept him like that.

Spoiler

But you'd have to walk into shops with somebody who looks like a splintered plank of wood. Pics avail'.

I'm a potato so its fine.

Quick Reply

Latest