The Student Room Group

I love him so much its killing me!

In a week, I will never see my teacher again. I do not know what to do- I cannot even revise and my grades are very important to me. I have also cried a lot lately. I constantly think of him. What makes it worse is that I think he likes me too.
He always stares at me and blushes. He will come close to me and look me in the eyes when he talks to me. He has never told me off before even though I can be quite loud- he seems very nervous around me.

I always catch him staring at me in class and he will look away. I try to avoid him around school but have noticed he is always where I am. He will always look for me in a crowd. Even when he with other teachers he will be looking at me. He is always very happy when he sees me.

The other day he said that next week will be our lesson with him, just looking at me when he said it. He seemed very sad but all I want to do is forget him. Another thing is that he taught me five years ago. Then three years later he taught me again and only remembered my name and was very happy to see me.

I feel a connection with him and we are very close. I do not want to be a homewrecker- he has a wife and a kid. I love him too much to ever hurt him by ruining his life. I am religious so I pray for him every day so that God makes sure he is happy, safe, and that him and his family never come to harm.

So you can see that my love is very pure for him. I am blessed to have him in my life; I am very grateful but I must forget him. My grades are suffering and I feel depressed, I cannot do anything without him.

So please please please help me to forget him I do not know what to do! I feel like I will be stuck in the same place for the rest of my life. My exams are in a week so i should focus on revision. I should be happy to leave school but I am depressed. He is amazing and I wish him the best of luck in the rest of his life!

It is not my fault I fell in love with him please do not judge. All I can hope is one day I will meet somebody so amazing and perfect as him.

Sorry this is so long but I have been hurting very much. Please give me some advice- anyone who has lost somebody they love will understand how I feel.

Thank you all.
Reply 1
Good luck with all of this, but I gotta ask

how old
You'll get over it. From what I can tell you're probably 15/16. Just move on.
You should move on, don't let this impact your academics.
Well you could take up knitting to take your mind off things like that. Or even go to a friend's house to watch old films and cry at sad parts. When you are thirty he will be doddering around with a Zimmer frame. Would you want ot empty his bed pans ?
I hope this is a troll thread

If it isn't then, focus on your exams and forget about him.
Original post by Anonymous
In a week, I will never see my teacher again. I do not know what to do- I cannot even revise and my grades are very important to me. I have also cried a lot lately. I constantly think of him. What makes it worse is that I think he likes me too.
He always stares at me and blushes. He will come close to me and look me in the eyes when he talks to me. He has never told me off before even though I can be quite loud- he seems very nervous around me.

I always catch him staring at me in class and he will look away. I try to avoid him around school but have noticed he is always where I am. He will always look for me in a crowd. Even when he with other teachers he will be looking at me. He is always very happy when he sees me.

The other day he said that next week will be our lesson with him, just looking at me when he said it. He seemed very sad but all I want to do is forget him. Another thing is that he taught me five years ago. Then three years later he taught me again and only remembered my name and was very happy to see me.

I feel a connection with him and we are very close. I do not want to be a homewrecker- he has a wife and a kid. I love him too much to ever hurt him by ruining his life. I am religious so I pray for him every day so that God makes sure he is happy, safe, and that him and his family never come to harm.

So you can see that my love is very pure for him. I am blessed to have him in my life; I am very grateful but I must forget him. My grades are suffering and I feel depressed, I cannot do anything without him.

So please please please help me to forget him I do not know what to do! I feel like I will be stuck in the same place for the rest of my life. My exams are in a week so i should focus on revision. I should be happy to leave school but I am depressed. He is amazing and I wish him the best of luck in the rest of his life!

It is not my fault I fell in love with him please do not judge. All I can hope is one day I will meet somebody so amazing and perfect as him.

Sorry this is so long but I have been hurting very much. Please give me some advice- anyone who has lost somebody they love will understand how I feel.

Thank you all.

what's with all these anon love relationship stuff recently? :s-smilie:

Only you can do that, you must busy yourself with other things to take your mind off him, but if you do others things and even give a small thought to him, everything will me worse 100 fold. You must erase all memory of him from your life to be sure you can carry on.

WAT.

It's not your fault you fell in love with him? wat this doesn't make sense.....
that's just like saying it's not my fault i ate the cake on the table, the cake shouldn't be on the table anyway....
Is your teacher shrek?
Shrek is love.Shrek is life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You seem like a nice girl, but come on, is this reality?.. :|

You have a wild imagination. This is actually quite a creative story

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending