The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zargabaath
We should start and Indian food megathread :lol:
IFSOC - Indian food society :rofl:

LMAO we so should :rofl:
Original post by slaven
It is because Indians are civilised people with an ancient old culture. Muslims on other hand are backward barbarians. Simple.

The Indians made the British Empire great. They have served the British army. So there are bond between the two nations.

If you want to destroy a country the best and effective way is to settle it with muslims.

Muslims served Britain, as well.

This old Imperial BS has no place in the argument, and I say that as a Sikh.
Reply 42
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
*Grabbing popcorn for India vs Pakistan argument.

Mainly because Indians are just amazing tbh :u: And all that curry and samosas keep us going.

How to get people off benefits- Threaten to give them a one way ticket to Bangladesh/Pakistan unless they find a job :colone:

Pakistan is stolen from India by Muslims. Pakistan is an Indian land.
Original post by Luke Kostanjsek
Immigrants from that area of Asia (Indians, Chinese, Koreans, Japanese etc) tend to do well because they make the effort to integrate and have a very strong work ethic instilled in them from a young age. Personally, I think the reason why some of these other groups don't do so well is because they are more prone to cling to their home cultures and refuse to integrate. Without a firm grip on our language and our culture, people won't be as successful.

Definitely agree. Indians and Orientals do tend to integrate far better into British society than Pakistanis and Bangladeshis, as well as Tamils. This probably helps them to do better in life.
Reply 44
Original post by nucdev
Just waiting for this to turn into an India v Pakistan thread :colone:

:lol:

i will bring the popcorn
Reply 45
Original post by MevMev
i will bring the popcorn

I wouldn't say no to some samoseh as well :rofl:
Reply 46
Original post by nucdev
I wouldn't say no to some samoseh as well :rofl:

aloo keema samosa coming right up
Reply 47
Original post by dairychocolate
Muslims served Britain, as well.

This old Imperial BS has no place in the argument, and I say that as a Sikh.

It is not an BS. Modern British patriotic needs to form their opinion to various nation according how they threated Britain in past as well in present, in order to predict the future.

True there were some Muslims in the british army but they were cannon fodders. Indians in other hand were comrades in the UK army. Also, India made the Empire great.
Original post by slaven
Pakistan is stolen from India by Muslims. Pakistan is an Indian land.

Pakistan is not Indian land anymore, we don't want it. Other than Kashmir, India does not want Pakistani land.
Original post by slaven
It is not an BS. Modern British patriotic needs to form their opinion to various nation according how they threated Britain in past as well in present, in order to predict the future.

True there were some Muslims in the british army but they were cannon fodders. Indians in other hand were comrades in the UK army. Also, India made the Empire great.

Lol shocking ignorance. Up to a third of the "Indian" soldiers were Muslims,
Pakistani's in countries like America are quite well off. But in the UK we've had more idk how to say it, "trashy" type of Pakistani's immigrate here :lol:
Original post by MevMev
aloo keema samosa coming right up

Most Indians(Hindu/Sikh/Buddhist) only eat veg samosas :colondollar:

EDIT: My family does eat meat, but samosas are only aloo ones :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 52
Indians are really bright in school too from what I've noticed, I'm indian too :biggrin:
Reply 53
Original post by Eternalflames
Pakistan is not Indian land anymore, we don't want it. Other than Kashmir, India does not want Pakistani land.

Every indian who does not want Pakistan back is a traitor to country. it was stolen by India and nobody aksed India does it want it.
Reply 54
Original post by slaven
Every indian who does not want Pakistan back is a traitor to country. it was stolen by India and nobody aksed India does it want it.

LMFAO Pakistan was stolen by India?????

:lol:
Original post by slaven

It was never theirs in the first place :wink:
Reply 56
Original post by Eternalflames

Well, unless you count those who have the ambition of "Akhand Bharat" :lol:

But yeah, most Indians don't want Pakistan back.
Original post by nucdev
Well, unless you count those who have the ambition of "Akhand Bharat" :lol:

But yeah, most Indians don't want Pakistan back.

Lol, who are those idiots? :lol:
Original post by slaven

There was no Pakistan during the wars. Muslim Indians served the British Empire.
Original post by slaven
Every Indian who does not want Pakistan back is a traitor to country. it was stolen by India and nobody asked India does it want it.

Um, do you even know the history of India?

The Mughal(Turkic-Mongols) Empire lasted before the British arrived. They were Muslim and spread Islam to the sub-continent. If you mean them, then yes they stole the land from the Hindus. And the Hindus stole the land from the original inhabitants.

Latest

Trending

Trending