The Student Room Group

*[B1] Official AQA Biology Unit 1 Exam (17th May)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by _Xenon_
Worrying! :redface:

Indeed lol.

If you're doing Higher, then B1 has a lot of questions of unknown situations (like the iPS cloning or the gemsboks if you've been doing past papers). These are worth (max) 15 or so marks, so you can gain quite a few by just applying what you know to 'uncanny' situations.
Reply 21
Original post by Fractite
Indeed lol.

If you're doing Higher, then B1 has a lot of questions of unknown situations (like the iPS cloning or the gemsboks if you've been doing past papers). These are worth (max) 15 or so marks, so you can gain quite a few by just applying what you know to 'uncanny' situations.

Thanks mate
no problemo.
Reply 23
no problemo.

Do i have time to do 20+ past papers! :s-smilie:
That is over 20hrs in just over a week :/
Original post by _Xenon_
Do i have time to do 20+ past papers! :s-smilie:
That is over 20hrs in just over a week :/

Lol 20+ past papers is quite excessive for revision - why didn't you start earlier lol?

Just do like one every couple of days, and you should get a good feel for what to expect in the exam - and remember that you're not just doing Biology lol.
Reply 25
Lol 20+ past papers is quite excessive for revision - why didn't you start earlier lol?

Just do like one every couple of days, and you should get a good feel for what to expect in the exam - and remember that you're not just doing Biology lol.

Yeah I revised that most as it is first :/ oops
Original post by _Xenon_
Yeah I revised that most as it is first :/ oops

I see :smile:
Reply 27
I actually ready for this exam :biggrin: ill do chemistry & physics today and tomorrow
Thanks everyone for the worrying thread :borat:
Great thread! Is there one for B2 or B3? :smile:
Btw, I know there are A* whatsapp study groups for other subjects, anyone want to start one for AQA biology?
Reply 31
Original post by Do it Right
Great thread! Is there one for B2 or B3? :smile:

I don't think there is. Hmm... Not sure though.

If there isn't should I make one for B2 and B3 too? :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by homeland.lsw
Thanks everyone for the worrying thread :borat:

No problem mate :wink:
Reply 33
Btw, I know there are A* whatsapp study groups for other subjects, anyone want to start one for AQA biology?

Nice idea! What if you don't have whatsapp though :frown:
Original post by _Xenon_
Nice idea! What if you don't have whatsapp though :frown:

Oh, haha where should we set it up? Biology is giving me the most problems :smile:
Reply 35
Oh, haha where should we set it up? Biology is giving me the most problems :smile:

I'll try to think of something.
Reply 36

What do you think about Bindle - you can group chat
Original post by _Xenon_
What do you think about Bindle - you can group chat

Sure I've never used it, is it good? As long as the app is somewhere everyone can go to study chat, Bindle sounds great!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 38

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending