The Student Room Group

G543 2016- 15 Marker

How do you structure a 15 marker essay for health and clinical aswell as forensics? Is there any difference between the structures?
Currently I am using the PEEL method, making a point, evidence from the study, elaborating and then linking to the question.
Also how many points are enough? Is it okay to make 3 points and counter argue each point, giving in total 6 points?

Confused and stressed!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by nowshin13
How do you structure a 15 marker essay for health and clinical aswell as forensics? Is there any difference between the structures?
Currently I am using the PEEL method, making a point, evidence from the study, elaborating and then linking to the question.
Also how many points are enough? Is it okay to make 3 points and counter argue each point, giving in total 6 points?

Confused and stressed!

Hi! I moved this to the Psychology forum for you - you're more likely to get a good answer here :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending