The Student Room Group

3 weeks enough time to revise and get 3 As at A2??

I do sociology, geography and economics.I have done all my notes for my A2 exams but haven't read over and memorised them yet. I have one AS retake next week and need to prioritise my revision on that. I'll have 3 weeks after that until my first A2 exam. Is that enough time to revise my notes, do past papers and get all As? Any tips would be much appreciated :biggrin:.
(edited 7 years ago)
Possibly, but if you really think so then I'd prepare for disappointment on results day. Good luck.
Original post by pizzanomics
Possibly, but if you really think so then I'd prepare for disappointment on results day. Good luck.

??
Who cares if you don't think its possible. Just give it your best go, you've got nothing to lose.
Original post by youknowmystyle
??

Well it's not impossible, but only 3 weeks worth of proper revision is leaving it a little bit late. Stranger things have happened.

Just power through right until the very last second and you'll still probably do alright. I guess it all depends what your AS grades were too.
Nope may as well give uou
Original post by youknowmystyle
I do sociology, geography and economics.I have done all my notes for my A2 exams but haven't read over and memorised them yet. I have one AS retake next week and need to prioritise my revision on that. I'll have 3 weeks after that until my first A2 exam. Is that enough time to revise my notes, do past papers and get all As? Any tips would be much appreciated :biggrin:.

I know someone who revised 2 weeks before their Chemistry exams and they ended up getting an A. Apparently this person was revising 16 hours a day.
I'm in a similar situation, I've got 4 retakes lol and it leaves me about 3/4 weeks to revise for 6 a2 exams. In currently only focusing on the retakes as it's easier to get a good grade on them and they count the same % as a2 exams. I got ADD (Dropped E) and I need ABB or higher. Will the 3 weeks he enough to revise? I'm taking law economics and business btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by martinnmartin
I'm in a similar situation, I've got 4 retakes lol and it leaves me about 3/4 weeks to revise for 6 a2 exams. In currently only focusing on the retakes as it's easier to get a good grade on them and they count the same % as a2 exams. I got ADD (Dropped E) and I need ABB or higher. Will the 3 weeks he enough to revise? I'm taking law economics and business btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should be able to revise for resits and A2 exams at the same time, otherwise you're going to be poorly prepared. A2 should help recap a lot of AS anyway (synoptic aspect.) You aren't going to put yourself in a good position simply revising AS and then A2

Posted from TSR Mobile
it was sooooo easy!!

Quick Reply

Latest