The Student Room Group

So can I just relax?

I don't feel like doing work.

Haven't done any in like 2 full days.

I got high A's in my mocks.

I've been working hard on revision since the start of February.

In part, it feels like there's nothing left for me to revise.

Can I just stop? Am I good for the exams? I'm only doing AS too, so there's not a huge amount to remember compared to the full A level. These results won't even count either due to the new spec.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Abstract_Prism
I don't feel like doing work.

Haven't done any in like 2 full days.

I got high A's in my mocks.

I've been working hard on revision since the start of February.

In part, it feels like there's nothing left for me to revise.

Can I just stop? Am I good for the exams? I'm only doing AS too, so there's not a huge amount to remember compared to the full A level. These results won't even count either due to the new spec.

There's always something you don't know.

Unless you're getting 100%, then I think you should be doing something.

If you know all the content, then, fair enough, you shouldn't have to do as much as some people who haven't worked through the year, but I wouldn't be complacent, in case, you really don't know as much as you think you do.

It just sounds as if you want a little bit of a break. Take a few days off and then get back into it. Just don't leave it too late.
I had this problem last year :/ I started revising too early and burnt out by the time it got to exam season. Take a few days off and come back to past questions / recapping everything

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you really don't feel like doing any work, then there's not much point as you won't really take anything in. You need to be in the right frame of mind in my opinion, so take a break for a bit until you feel ready to work again. I'd suggest going over the specification for your subjects and focusing on the bits which you're unsure of, it can't hurt to go over things again (even if you feel like you already understand it all, you might find something you've forgotten about!) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest