The Student Room Group

Im a Muslim girl and really let myself down

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mariam687
im having a break :smile:

been revising since 11am

I win. Ive been revising since 8 am :smile:))))))))))))
Ya cant beat my savage self.
Hey girl, everyone makes mistakes, dont let this have an impact on yo faith at all. If you want to talk you can always inbox me!
Original post by HuzaifahN
I win. Ive been revising since 8 am :smile:))))))))))))
Ya cant beat my savage self.

aww :/

alright alright, but i'll be revising till lateeee tho :smile:
Dw stripping is not a big deal. Nothing to worry about. Its all in your head.
Stripping

Dw if there is a line you're definitely at the back...
aww :/

alright alright, but i'll be revising till lateeee tho :smile:

Me thinks we should stop taking over this thread with our convo. Lets go raid another thread and till late? i cant stay awake after half ten. My eyes fail to stay open.
(edited 7 years ago)
Welcome to the real world.
I feel so savage :》:top:

looooooooooooooool

This helps OP, how?
It's natural to go somewhere else to feel valued if your not feeling valued from family/friends.
You've realized your mistake Alhamdulillah look forward now iA, we make mistakes to learn from them. Make dua sister, pour your heart out to Allah. Our lord is too merciful he will overlook this definitely iA:smile:
Just remember people are not what they seem, don't trust too easy x
hey! it sounds like you went through a bad time :frown: i understand everything you just said, i went through a similar situation although to a different extent, but honestly there is a way of feeling good about covering again, trust me! im a muslim and hijabi at the same time, so i can help you out. you are a musim and always will be! anyway, if you need advise or help or someone to talk to, im right here, you can add me and pm me:smile:. your identity will remain hidden and i wont judge, not one bit because i know many people, muslims, who have gone astray and to criticise you is hypocritical and rude of me.

xx
Posted from TSR Mobile
What does OP even stand for? overpowered?
oh and basically that the worlds full of **** so she should be prepared for the rest of the **** the world brings to her doorstep.
Original post by Camila Cabello
This helps OP, how?

whats it to you though?
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Stripping

Dw if there is a line you're definitely at the back...

True. People do alot worse
Me thinks we should stop taking over this thread with our convo. Lets go raid another thread and till late? i cant stay awake after half ten. My eyes fail to stay open.

okok
whats it to you though?

Because OP came looking for advice and you gave some worthless reply that trivialised her experience by derailing the thread.
Because OP came looking for advice and you gave some worthless reply that trivialised her experience by derailing the thread.

well im so sorry..

lool
well im so sorry..

lool

I don't blame you. I blame the parents.
I don't blame you. I blame the parents.

my parents?

lol okthn
Original post by samina_ay
True. People do alot worse

Got a few interesting stories do we? :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
What does OP even stand for? overpowered?
oh and basically that the worlds full of **** so she should be prepared for the rest of the **** the world brings to her doorstep.

original poster or original post
leave islam sis as it's clearly not working for you. don't let one sleazy guy make you think theyre all like that because their are a lot of sleazy muslim men and many of them hit on me even when i wore hijab. realise that their ain't nothing bad about having sexual relationships with boys as long as you weren't forced into it of course.

Quick Reply

Latest