The Student Room Group

Your thoughts about #Aleppoisburning ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Camila Cabello
Posting in a foreign language without providing a translation is against the rules. Reported.

Someone who openly supports a "coalition of Islamist and Salfaist units", nice.

What can I say..Sunnis will never learn..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KaminiZindagi
What can I say..Sunnis will never learn..

The problem is, if we identify the problem of their extremism then they will just feel more marginalised, which will contribute to their radicalisation, so it's like a self-fulfilling cycle.
The problem is, if we identify the problem of their extremism then they will just feel more marginalised, which will contribute to their radicalisation, so it's like a self-fulfilling cycle.

How many more Shias, Ahmadis, Christians etc. have to die because of Sunni extremism..How many?
How many more Shias, Ahmadis, Christians etc. have to die because of Sunni extremism..How many?

Shia militias can also be a problem, but yes, no other group reaches quite the level of savagery or depravity as Sunni extremists.
Shia militias can also be a problem, but yes, no other group reaches quite the level of savagery or depravity as Sunni extremists.

Shia mitias dont go around killing innocent people Only Shias have been protecting Christians in Lebanon from groups like ISIS, Huzbut Tahirir and Al Nusra in Lebanon
Shia mitias dont go around killing innocent people Only Shias have been protecting Christians in Lebanon from groups like ISIS, Huzbut Tahirir and Al Nusra in Lebanon

Sadly Shia militias have also committed war crimes in Syria.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/01/31/iraq-possible-war-crimes-shia-militia
Posting in a foreign language without providing a translation is against the rules. Reported.

Someone who openly supports a "coalition of Islamist and Salfaist units", nice.

The difference between Bashar and what is termed as the 'Islamists' is that Bashar butchers civilians whereas the 'Islamists' butcher Bashar and his Iranian allies.

:smile:
Original post by AhmedMA99
As the title says

what is it tho?
Original post by AlifunArnab
The difference between Bashar and what is termed as the 'Islamists' is that Bashar butchers civilians whereas the 'Islamists' butcher Bashar and his Iranian allies.

Whatever helps you sleep at night brother.
(edited 7 years ago)
Bash bash
Whatever helps you sleep at night brother.

Thank you for your concern. I feel better knowing criminals are receiving the justice they deserve.

:smile:
Thank you for your concern. I feel better knowing criminals are receiving the justice they deserve.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/rebels-suffer-huge-losses-southern-aleppo/

Same here, brother. :five:

Inshallah the Syrian Army will continue to decimate the Salafi and Sunni terrorists. :cool:
https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/rebels-suffer-huge-losses-southern-aleppo/

Same here, brother. :five:

Inshallah the Syrian Army will continue to decimate the Salafi and Sunni terrorists. :cool:

From your same hezbulati source :

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/jihadist-rebels-capture-khan-touman-tank-hill-southern-aleppo/

Look at the dates.

Why waste lives when they can retreat then send in air-strikes? :smile:

I love the smell of rotting jihadis in the morning. :sogood:
I stand with Bashar Al Asad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why waste lives when they can retreat then send in air-strikes? :smile:

I love the smell of rotting jihadis in the morning. :sogood:

Lool, someone should've sent the memo to the Iranians who lost 13 so called advisors.
Lool, someone should've sent the memo to the Iranians who lost 13 so called advisors.

Lol they are religious idiots fighting a war abroad for a corrupt dictator, I have no sympathy for them either.

Islamists killing Islamists, magical. :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending